Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped a couple night pics of the new hid's. They are 6000's and got them from ebay for $185 shipped for lows and fogs.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah. the charge 68 a piece for the set. 28 shipping on the first set and 20 for the second. And they came from china and were shipped within 2 hours of payment and were at more door in 24 hrs.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
titanmike said:
yeah. the charge 68 a piece for the set. 28 shipping on the first set and 20 for the second. And they came from china and were shipped within 2 hours of payment and were at more door in 24 hrs.
WHAT SIZE BULB COME WITH THE TITAN. I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING BOTH THE LOW AND FOGS AS WELL. WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR.. BY THE WAY THEY LOOK GOOD

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the lows are 9006 and the fogs are 881. The box actually says 880/881. As for the color temp you have to decide what you like. the 6000's have a blue tint but not a whole lot. Thats what i wanted.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i want to get rid of my 10000k's and get 6000k's or 8000k's.. i dont like the blue look anymore..

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey Mods, is it against site rules to list the ebay lister's ebay name? I know it's kind of like advertising, but this is not a bad deal!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You got a PM - BB!

Not that you would buy these because you are soo cheap!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Why'ncha buy them for me Chad, and I'll buy you a beer the next time I see you? :D

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
HAHA yah sure BB, That will be when.. NEVER?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey, it's the thought that counts..... not the thought of you buying these for me, but the thought of me reciprocating. :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
when I lifted my truck they didnt adjust the head lights, anybody know the proper height for them? say I park in front of a wall...how many feet away from the wall and how high up the wall?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Here ya go... In the manual:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
WOW BB did you actually buy the manual or did you "borrow" that from someone? We all know how cheap you are!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Here ya go... In the manual:

thanks BB that's just plain confusing! :huh: why not just say 25' away from the wall set beam cutoff to same elevation as the center of headlight? In my case maybe 3" lower than center?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well Jason,

"Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is."

Or Maybe.....

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.”

Or one, I've used many times:

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all day.

The art of information science is a difficult one to master. You are well on your way, Grasshopper.... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts