Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my NISMO CAI. It is used with about less than 9,000 miles on it. I have all the original parts and manual. I will ship it in its original box. Asking $185.SOLD

Front and Rear set of OEM black mud flaps. Mud flaps are in good condition. I have all the screws and manuals for installation. Asking $40. SOLD

It would be great to sell the CAI locally or in Northern VA. but I will ship to you at your cost.

Live in Winchester, VA.

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
How did you like that CAI? Pros and cons?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I liked the CAI. It does give some performance gains but nothing dramatic. Gas mileage is about the same. But you will eat some gas at first because you'll want to hear its sound. Most CAI's produce about the same amount of performance and sound.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to buy the mud flaps if they will fit my 2010 Titan SE Crew Cab! Please send payment instructions via private message. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
DB,

My concern is the noise level of the Nismo. Is it that much louder than stock? I'm curious what you thought of it and why you're selling it?

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I liked the Nismo. Yes, it is louder than stock, mostly at WOT or just hammering down on the gas pedal. But under normal driving, its not much louder. Of course I have a lead foot and my wife didn't like the noise. Someone I knew was getting rid of their Titan and he sold me his Banks CAI. I thought maybe it would be quieter (for wife purposes) than the Nismo, but its not. So I'm not re-installing the Nismo. I figure I'll cut my losses, sell it, and tell my wife to deal with it.

·
Registered
887 Posts
PM sent....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I am selling my NISMO CAI. It is used with about less than 9,000 miles on it. I have all the original parts and manual. I will ship it in its original box. Asking $185.

It would be great to sell the CAI locally or in Northern VA. but I will ship to you at your cost.

Live in Winchester, VA.
veeery interested! Nismo is the best for our trucks and this is a great deal. I have one question. I would be willing to by it now. Not sure if you are doing 1st ask gets reservation or 1st come with the money, 1st serve but I know your manual says the years of the model on the truck but I assume it wouldn't make a difference for a 2008 would it. They are all same length and entrance into the TB. Let me know and money will be sent :D

one more thing, I would pay the cost to be shipped to me because I am in Dallas, TX

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I am selling my NISMO CAI. It is used with about less than 9,000 miles on it. I have all the original parts and manual. I will ship it in its original box. Asking $185.

Money has been sent for the Nismo. Great product for great price on it used and not too many miles. Couldn't have been selling it at a better time DB. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts