Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has the NISMO CAI installed and if so, how do you like?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've had mine on for over 2 years now, it hasn't had any issues so far. I love the way it looks and the noise it makes when I punch it. Make sure you buy an extra filter, it makes cleaning a lot easier.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I was trying to decide between the NISMO and K&N and I think I'll go with the NISMO when I get some extra cash.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just picked up my 06 Titan yesterday and it has a Nismo CAI on it. It does have a nice throaty sound when your on it. I like it. As far as cleaning I'm sure it the same as any other brand I've had.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Do you guys have a whistle from your Nismo Intakes? Thats the only part about mine that I don't like.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do you guys have a whistle from your Nismo Intakes? Thats the only part about mine that I don't like.
I don't. Sounds like you have an air leak somewhere.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Love mine, i've had it for about 2 months now and enjoy every minute of having it. I really like the fact that they are a dry filter design now, rather than oiled models.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No whistle from mine. But I'm used to my ford diesel, that had a sweet whistle to it;)
Mine came on the truck so Have a question...Someone above mentioned they make a dry filter. So I'm assuming they have both? Any way to tell what mine is besides just pulling it and looking for oil?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have one since I got the truck. I have been quite happy with it however there is a vibration coming from somewhere that I cannot find.

It does sound good and only get the vibration at 1900 +/- RPM

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Has anyone noticed if their gas mileage gets better with the CAI?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Has anyone noticed if their gas mileage gets better with the CAI?
I did not notice a mileage improvement, in fact I think its a tiny bit worse but that could be due to me driving the truck differently after installing it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts