Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I am planning on buying the Nismo Cold Air Intake? What is your experience with it? Is worh it? Is it too loud?

HeLP
vik

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Contact Black Beauty...... I helped him install one.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
It is only loud when you get on it.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I don't think its loud at all. Install wasn't toooo bad. Took me about an hour an 15. I'd say its worth it. I'm happy with mine

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I read some other threads on this forum. Do any of you guys get a high pitched sound at low RPM?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
I have this intake and love it. I did get a service engine light this week, Its been on for about 2 months. It was an air/fuel code. Reset it and seem to have no problems now. The power is great. Its only loud at wot , but it does have a whistle.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
BEEMSANG said:
I read some other threads on this forum. Do any of you guys get a high pitched sound at low RPM?
I get one now and then.......

·
Registered
273 Posts
got me smoking my tires good. like the hp boost. as said there is a quite whistle at around the 2000 rpms but it only noticible if you have the radio off or way down. its not really a negative. only problem is that the heat shroud doesnt hit the top of the hood... oh well. good for the money

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have this on my truck. I haven't had any problems with it. I may have gained some HP with it. I need to get my MF muffler put on. I hear CAI and
aftermarket muffler go good together.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I like mine, never had a problem with it and never noticed any whistle. It's not loud at all, only when you punch it. Only complaint is that it is not completely sealed from the engine heat, so I had to modify it.;)

·
Registered
909 Posts
textitan13 said:
only problem is that the heat shroud doesnt hit the top of the hood...
Go to home depot and get some copper pipe styro insulation stuff and add it to the top of the box liner. I plan on doing this as mine does not make full contact all the way around. Oh and I love the whistle at low rpms. No issues, love it..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts