Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will sell this exhaust that was on my truck for a week for $675 shipped. I have it boxed and ready to go. I tried selling this last year for $800 with no takers. I want it out of my garage so a cheaper price it is...

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Ahhhh... That brings back memories.... :rofl:

This is an awesome exhaust guys! and you can't find it at this price anymore... from anywhere....

:bump: for a good deal!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Did you try selling this on craigslist too? I remember seeing one on there a few months back. Bump for an awesome exhaust.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
This thread could use a fatass :bump:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hmmm...if uncle sam gives me my money soon I might be interested. Maybe even for a road trip!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had it on Craigslist, but no real interest...A local pickup would be less of course if a road trip from NB is in the works. I could meet you in Maine...going up in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I would definitely be down with that. I'll PM you when I figure out the money situation. thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
If NB's deal falls through and you would be wiling to ship it to P0l 1T0, i'll take it. And if it will fit my 08 CC

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Go ahead bruce. Nothing is 100% on my end.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys, Deadriver has reserved the exhaust...if things fall through I'll post to you guys. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Please do. BTW would it fit a KC?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
It will fit any Titan except the longbed. That would require a custom lengthening of the pipes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Another interested Canadian resident here!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
So where are we on this?? did deadriver pick it up??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts