Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent all day clay bar, wash, and waxing and installing the decal set.

Pics before decals:
Looks good and clean...

and after Nismo decal set installation:
Got a few air bubbles in the hood decal, so going to give the AZ sun a chance to correct my error. If that doesn't work I'll get a bobby pin and make holes to release the air.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Looks pretty good!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone 2 app

Reactions: kdo2milger

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, talk to a few ppl and general consensus is remove the NISMO from under the mirror. I thought about it when i was putting the stripe on, because its integrated into the strip. So I went with it to see how it turned out...

with the NISMO offroad decals going on the side bed where the pro-4x used to be, the ones under the mirrors will have to go.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Looks good man! :cheers: i don't think i'd put the bedside stickers on though, be to crowded

·
Registered
358 Posts
Would have removed chrome badging...also remove stune or rtune...only one or the other, not both...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Reactions: 04GreenT

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is the original 2004 NISMO Prototype that I used for reference and Inspiration:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Sweet T!! I like the Nismo Off Road sticker better than the Pro-4x ones. Really jealous of the decals. If your ever thinking about selling that extra hood decal you got let me know :eyebrow:

On a side note.. Am I the only one that ever wonders where the 04 prototype nismo is? :confused: Like it has to be somewhere right?

Reactions: kdo2milger

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet T!! I like the Nismo Off Road sticker better than the Pro-4x ones. Really jealous of the decals. If your ever thinking about selling that extra hood decal you got let me know :eyebrow:

On a side note.. Am I the only one that ever wonders where the 04 prototype nismo is? :confused: Like it has to be somewhere right?
lol i was thinking the same thing too about the Titan Nismo prototype.

If you have a KC I know a place that may still have some red/white/silvers...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
looks good man! for some reason i was thinking they'd be bigger and not look right but i like it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts