Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:huh: huh... maybe i'm just an idiot, but i've searched the stillen website a couple of times now and can't find a grille that resembles it. The "SSE 04-05 NISSAN TITAN BRUSHED ALUMINUM GRILLE W/PAINTABLE URETHANE SHELL" looks kinda similar, but it isn't black and has the emblem...

On that side note, is there anything worth getting from Stillen? My brother works right next to the shop and says he can get me a discount, i'm a little out of tune with what is available/good for the titan. Thanks.

---Colin-

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
NailsInOurbacks said:
:huh: huh... maybe i'm just an idiot, but i've searched the stillen website a couple of times now and can't find a grille that resembles it. The "SSE 04-05 NISSAN TITAN BRUSHED ALUMINUM GRILLE W/PAINTABLE URETHANE SHELL" looks kinda similar, but it isn't black and has the emblem...

On that side note, is there anything worth getting from Stillen? My brother works right next to the shop and says he can get me a discount, i'm a little out of tune with what is available/good for the titan. Thanks.

---Colin-
That is the Stillen grille. The member who owns it had it painted black and put the Nismo emblem on himself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I coulda swore I was on that page but didn't see it. :cheers:
I know this has been out of the threads for quite some time:eek:fn:, but I stumbled upon it some months ago, and got in contact with STILLEN and the STILLEN guy told me that the grille in the picture is a grill that is made by Street Scene, the grill shell is paintable, and the insert have a Black Chrome Finish. Just thought I'd post this. Hope this clears up any confusion after 5 years.... LOL LOL LOL!!!

BTW, I tried that STILLEN link and it no longer works. So....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts