Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autotrucktoys.com/nissan-titan/Nissan-Titan-NISMO-Headers - $1079.95

Not sure if this is an outdated page like the other one was, but I thought it would be worth posting just in case. Even if it's legit, that's more than I'm willing to spend. I'm looking to jump on a pair of Stillens for $599 in another week or so.

Improve your truck's performance with a set of OEM NISMO headers from Nissan. Boasting power gains of 17.9 hp and 16.9 ft/lb of torque at the rear wheels, each header is manufactured with superior materials and craftsmanship. Constructed using T-409 stainless steel tubing and T-304 stainless steel, port-machined flanges, the NISMO headers feature mandrel-bent, equal length tubing that maintains exhaust gas flow while the merged, cone collector enhances cylinder scavenging.

TIG welded, each stainless steel header is hand finished to ensure proper flow characteristics. Providing extreme durability, the NISMO headers feature 3/8" thick header flanges and 1/2" thick collector flanges. All headers come complete with gaskets and hardware for proper installation.

T-409 Stainless steel tubing
T-304 Stainless steel flanges
Mandrel-bent, equal length tubing
Merged, cone collector
Hand finished
TIG welded
3/8" Header flange
1/2" Collector flange
Power gains of 17.9 hp and 16.9 ft/lb of torque at the rear wheels
Add a set of OEM NISMO headers to your truck to increase your horsepower and torque. With a stainless steel construction and superior craftsmanship, the NISMO headers are a great addition for any Titan.

Note: NISMO headers are intended for off-highway use only. The installation of this product may cause the Engine Warning Light to illuminate.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
<-----------Tempted

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I just called, they don't have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts