Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Mr. Gary748r... VERY NICE SET-UP. Very nice! I cannot wait to shine up my exhaust system when i get back. :D lol
When you get back let's do it Paul! LOL

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hmmmm...

Uprev: He's doing the Doug Thorley headers, berk b-pipes, and JBA exhaust. After finally seeing the DT headers in person... I'l only sell Stillen headers for the Titan.
No worries, it's just the techs opinion like most of the stuff on here. The 2 readily available LT headers for the Titan each have design quirks. But I wouldn't say one is marginally better over the other.

Reactions: gweasel77 and ostaF

· Registered
2,426 Posts
Think a chick owns this truck, too clean underneath, must be polishing stuff with her nylons.

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Think a chick owns this truck, too clean underneath, must be polishing stuff with her nylons.
ROLMAO... too funny Corky! But how many chicks do you know that actually keeps their vehicles clean? LOL

BTW, I use control top pantyhose they seem to hold up better! :hahano:

What's going on with your header install? Should be warm enough in your neck of the woods to do the install by now. Hope all is well my friend!

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
sweet setup man i wnt to see what #s you put down...
Thanks man! I don't expect to see amazing numbers that are higher than what's already posted. But I'll probably hit the track with O-five sometime, so I can see how much my times go down post headers.

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ohh that sucks...what would be best alternative headers then?
Only 2 options.... The Doug Thorley in the stainless version or the Stillens. Do a search to decide which one is right for you.

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Nice man. I have a similar setup. Stillen LT's, Stillen B-pipes, and Nismo exhaust. It is insanely loud but I love it. I've hade my setup since August or so and I get compliments all the time. At WOT it's awesome.

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Nice man. I have a similar setup. Stillen LT's, Stillen B-pipes, and Nismo exhaust. It is insanely loud but I love it. I've hade my setup since August or so and I get compliments all the time. At WOT it's awesome.
What, I can't hear you? My exhaust is too loud!!! LOL Thanks man! Yeah, nice set up you have too. Gotta love when everything just bolts right up and looks OEM. :)

Oh, the pre-runner bumper you have is sweet. Nice job on the fabrication!

Reactions: 08crewcab

· Registered
2,774 Posts
What, I can't hear you? My exhaust is too loud!!! LOL Thanks man! Yeah, nice set up you have too. Gotta love when everything just bolts right up and looks OEM. :)

Oh, the pre-runner bumper you have is sweet. Nice job on the fabrication!
Haha thanks bro but I didn't build it. I'm just advertising for my buddy that did since he got me a great deal on it.

· Registered
2,426 Posts
ROLMAO... too funny Corky! But how many chicks do you know that actually keeps their vehicles clean? LOL

BTW, I use control top pantyhose they seem to hold up better! :hahano:

What's going on with your header install? Should be warm enough in your neck of the woods to do the install by now. Hope all is well my friend!
Hey Gary,

The pipes have to wait now, moving to Dallas/Ft worth so they are in storage now waiting till I get there. Chop lives close to there, might have to enlist his help when I get ready. Really it looks sweet on your truck, but you know mine will look better LOL. It always does, talk to you soon, busy as hell with work and the move, will get back in touch when the move is done and settled a bit.

Reactions: gary748

· Registered
8,718 Posts
I'll probably hit the track with O-five sometime, so I can see how much my times go down post headers.
I'm interested to see what your T will do! We have almost the same truck, but with a little different setup! :)

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I'm interested to see what your T will do! We have almost the same truck, but with a little different setup! :)
I was telling Brian and Steve the same thing. LOL Should be a good race between us.

· Registered
8,718 Posts
That would be a close race i bet! In FST that is...if i had my DR's i would beat ya! We should try it! :)

· Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
That would be a close race i bet! In FST that is...if i had my DR's i would beat ya! We should try it! :)
We should do a run with your DR's, then both of us running the 22's. It'll be like watching Steve and Paul all over again! LOL

Reactions: gweasel77

· Registered
976 Posts
is there any possible to get a sound clip want to really hear this setup!

· Registered
2,774 Posts
is there any possible to get a sound clip want to really hear this setup!
Here's mine. Same basic setup. It would sound pretty much the same I imagine. Forgive my truck for being slow it was 113-115 that day and it was before my retune.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.