Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! New to the forum. Wanted to know if anyone knew where I can get me a set of the Nismo Headers for my Titan. I just purchased it and i've been looking around for things to do to it to get the most power out of it with out the use of forced induction. Any advice you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
If you did find some there would be 20 guys on here willing to pay double what you would in a heart beat. Good luck with the find it will be a long one!

·
Registered
801 Posts
nismo no longer makes header so you would have to find a used pair which is fine but you dont see them often and they will go really fast. there are a lot of people on here running DT headers and they are happy with them. I have JBA headers and I have no complaints about them. Stillen also makes a set of long tub headers as well. There are a few other companies out there that make headers for the titan but the quality of them are in questioned. If you are gona run headers than you need to look into Uprev tuning to make sure everything is running properly and also to get the most performance out of it

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have had DT long tubes for a couple years now and am very happy. It did take my mpg down to about 9 mpg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts