Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep trying to dig but nothing comes up. Did they ever make a Nismo Titan? I have an 05 Titan with Nismo stickers on the bed trying to figure out why someone would put it on lol

·
Super Moderator
161,488 Posts
No, they never made a Nismo version. But I hope the new one (non-XD) gets the Nismo treatment.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
No, they never made a Nismo version. But I hope the new one (non-XD) gets the Nismo treatment.
they did a NISMO patrol recently. so there is hope lol.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I keep trying to dig but nothing comes up. Did they ever make a Nismo Titan? I have an 05 Titan with Nismo stickers on the bed trying to figure out why someone would put it on lol
Nope, just stickers.:frown:

·
Registered
422 Posts
There is a Nismo exhaust option. And I thought there was a Nismo CAI.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
There is a Nismo exhaust option. And I thought there was a Nismo CAI.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
There was/is a nismo intake. I picked one up used for a hundo. It's just a molested AEM intake from all I can tell. Not special at all.

·
Registered
422 Posts
There was/is a nismo intake. I picked one up used for a hundo. It's just a molested AEM intake from all I can tell. Not special at all.
Lol that's a shame

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I liked my Nismo intake on my 06!

Also, nismo exhaust is awesome, NISMO headers are like unicorns, and awesome unicorns at that.

but no Nismo trim level/package.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I liked my Nismo intake on my 06!

Also, nismo exhaust is awesome, NISMO headers are like unicorns, and awesome unicorns at that.

but no Nismo trim level/package.
I must find these mystical NISMO parts.... and either Pro 4-x Wheels or the 20" wheels that come on the SV premium/value package trucks.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I must find these mystical NISMO parts.... and either Pro 4-x Wheels or the 20" wheels that come on the SV premium/value package trucks.
all of those with the smoked 20" wheels, drop shackles for the rear to match the front, it'd be clean.

good luck finding Nismo headers....youd have a better chance of stealing a titan with them installed already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts