Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NISMO Nissan Titan Exhaust for 2004-2010 Titan 2 months old. I installed it on my truck and it is just too load for the family but it does sound good. I would rather sell it than see such a nice exhaust cut up and modified. Putting stock on back on this weekend. I bought this two months ago new from lee parts.com for $900 plus shipping which brought the total price to $1200. I will sell it for $499 but I don't really want to ship it as it would likely get a little beat up. I live in McMinnville, Oregon which is close to Portland, Oregon. If you are interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest.

John

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
You might want to post some pictures ..

·
Registered
334 Posts
why cant you be in georgia! or even near Ga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Pm sent let me know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your interest. You are right, I need some pictures for sure. Here are a few links that you may find helpful. The first link to check out is at leeparts.com as this is the exact exhaust that I purchased a few months ago. Please follow the following link:
Nissan Titan Nismo Cat Back Exhaust System

You may also view my craigslist ad with pics on my truck at this link: salem all for sale / wanted classifieds "nismo titan exhaust" - craigslist

Really nice exhaust with perfect fit and I do think it added a few HP under the hood, not that the Titan needed it. This exhaust is off of a 2004 Crew Cab.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Too bad I can't just beam it to you! Shipping is a tough one with an exhaust system as I don't want it to get damaged in the process for either one of us.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
984 Posts
Will buy if shipped...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Pending Sale To Me :redblob"

·
Registered
58 Posts
NISMO Nissan Titan Exhaust for 2004-2010 Titan 2 months old. I installed it on my truck and it is just too load for the family but it does sound good. I would rather sell it than see such a nice exhaust cut up and modified. Putting stock on back on this weekend. I bought this two months ago new from lee parts.com for $900 plus shipping which brought the total price to $1200. I will sell it for $499 but I don't really want to ship it as it would likely get a little beat up. I live in McMinnville, Oregon which is close to Portland, Oregon. If you are interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest.

John
Man wish this was up a month earlier I would have met you up in McMinnville and taken it off you hands. I was visiting family in Corvallis about a month ago.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FlipSide, that would have been perfect as I could have driven and met you somewhere or even in Corvallis for that matter. That is too crazy. Small world for sure.

Thanks for all the interest. Pending sale to Dag88.

·
Registered
887 Posts
If the sale falls through, will you consider shipping? If so, I'd like to be next in line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts