Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
think i might be going it will be my titan and my friends with there nissans as well.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Time for S/W and Pacific Coast T's to rally up and see about making this thing... I'm seriously contemplating going to this, maybe to show, but probably just to represent the TITAN and spectate... Afterall, partial proceeds go to the kids (St Jude's)...

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Roll Call! Where my Titans at !?!?!?!?!?!

1. JonBlazed

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Wish i could go.... will be at primm for BAP =D
Oh Chit! Just noticed that IT IS the same weekend... uhoh, gotta do a coin flip if I can get free that weekend... I soooo wanna go by way of desert too, and will bring some recovery gear too just in case... too many things, never enough time...

·
Registered
193 Posts
just marked my calendar, i will be there. I don't know if I will take the t or the se-r. Hopefully we can get a couple trucks out there so I can take mine.:eyebrow:

·
Registered
119 Posts
1. JonBlazed
2. DrtyAzn (tentatively planning to attend)
3. proarmwrestler - at this point....it is a go...go...go

·
Registered
2,710 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good news everyone. the price to show your car has been lowered from $35($30 pre-reg) to $25($20 pre-reg) so make sure you register soon.

BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ

Bring your grills and easy-ups. food will be very limited, so tailgate all day!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can someone provide more info on the show? i protest facebook so i dont have any of the details, i want to go but i have no idea where it is...

·
Registered
3 Posts
At Cal State Fullerton

This is the first anual car show and meet for strictly Nissan and Infiniti. We welcome all models from Sentras and Versas to Skylines and GTRs, old school Datsuns to SUVs.

To get $5 OFF and to save yourself a spot in the show, send
1. first and last name
2. make and model of car
3. contact number
to [email protected]

There will be 3 seperate parking areas
1 for show cars
1 for spectators who bring Nissans
1 for spectators who bring other cars

Show fee is $25 ($20 pre-registered)
and general entrance is only $2
A portion of all proceeds will be going to Saint Judes Childrens Research Center.

There is plenty of room for everyone (over 1500 spots), so please come out for a good cause and have some fun.

P.S. the driveway IS lowerd car friendly.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hmmmmmm, might show up

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Not gonna make it... Will be going north to take kids to play in the snow, hopefully hit Sac Raceway Test n Tune as well... Besides my Titan is still boring and not even close to being ready to be "shown off", I'll wait for the real Nissan gathering at Scott's place of employment... ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Any IE guys meeting to caravan to the show?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts