Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that Nissan Connect is down? Here is the message I get when I attempt to log in:

Sorry for the inconvenience,

but our site is currently unavailable. We appreciate your patience as we work through this technical difficulty.

Its been that way since Monday.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
You noticed

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nissan Connect is a part of the Nissan Owner's Portal. NissanConnect combines navigation, security, entertainment and ways to stay in touch in a single dash-mounted system designed to reduce distractions. It helps make every drive effortless, points you where you need to go, and keeps you connected the whole way there. And now, you can access the things you love on your iPhone hands-free and seamlessly with available Apple CarPlay. It's back online.

·
Registered
327 Posts
The only thing I noticed is it seems to be worthless, especially since you have to pay extra to use it and it just uses apps on your phone and data package.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Doing the Connect Services trial on the 2017 Titan SL I just purchased. No way I'm paying monthly for that.
I just picked up my 2017 Platinum Reserve 2 days ago. I am having fun with the Connect Services since it is free for 6months but like (awraynor)I am not sure I will be paying for the subscription.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts