Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bumping this up again. the seller seems to have a few left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a699a46dd

$116.99 with free ship! 23 hours to go and 3 left!

Edit: all those are sold. Looks like the seller listed 5 more. I dont know how many he has, but for now he still has some. still $129.99 shipped!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250837054175

EDIT: looks like the seller moved the price up. its still a decent price at $129.99.

Ninja Edit: Seller just listed 3 more!! get them while you can at a smoking deal!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_rdcZ1QQitemZ250835979631QQruZhttpQ3aQ2fQ2fshopQ2eebayQ2ecomQ3a80Q2fiQ2ehtmlQ3fQ5ffromQ3dR40Q26Q5ftrksidQ3dp5039Q2em570Q2el1313Q26Q5fnkwQ3d250835979631Q26Q5fsacatQ3dSeeQ2dAllQ2dCategoriesQ26Q5ffviQ3d1

EDIT: all gone. I spoke with the seller, and he can get more. If i can get some interest in them, he will post them up on ebay or something. Please let me know if you would be interested. I will post up more pics/info when i get mine.

I just bought one, and there is one left. :redblob"

OEM NEW NISSAN TITAN COLLAPSABLE STORAGE TOOL BOX | eBay

this is the cheepest by far that i have seen them.

Have to have utilitrack to use it*

In the box

unpacked

mounted up

adjustable divider

rigid end pieces that fold away for storage.

storage net in lid

with bed extender

clearance above fender

all done
]
inside shot

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts
Dang I wish I had a spare Benjamin right now.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its not ridgid. it hangs from the tracks so i dont think it can just sit there.. it has a hard floor, front, back, and lid, and cloth sides. when not in use, it can be folded flat against the cab wall by folding up the floor.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang I wish I had a spare Benjamin right now.
i didnt have a spare one, but i jumped anyway. I have been seeing them for 250 plus on other sellers.

Fathers day is coming up! :eyebrow:

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i couldnt pass it up man. i hate having a cluttered truck, so i dont carry stuff with me that could be helpfull for me or another motorist, like a small compressor, tools, etc. I carry jumper cables but they are shoved under the seat, and block the floor vent for the back. I have the bed cover, and i dont carry a ton of stuff so a "real" tool box is impractical. This is perfect for me.

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts
Sent a link to my wife for an idea.

hint
hint
hint

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried that to, she was too wishy washy, and i didnt want them to sell out. she can get me other stuff.. lol

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have a bed cover that will be over it, and im thinking about putting the hand tools in a small tool box inside it just to keep them together. I shouldnt have an issue with water.

n2titan. I saw your pics, and that is the best ones ive seen on the web. Seems nissan doesnt sell these anymore?

can you get some dimentions for me? width, depth, height, and space from floor to bed? I cant find those anywhere online.

How long have you had it, and how has it held up?

·
Registered
115 Posts
aw man, I was looking for one of these! Can't decide if I want it though bc I just purchased a sliding tray for the same purpose for $40 off craigslist (I have a bedcover as well) and not sure if this will be a pain with the bed cover mounts.

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts
B-Day present on it's way.

Damn you, Beason.

;) Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
B-Day present on it's way.

Damn you, Beason.

;) Thanks.
no prob man, always a pleasure to help someone find a deal.

I sent the seller a message to see if he is getting any more at that price. If so i will let you guys know. Im sure there are others that would like one. Heck, ive had this truck what 3 years now, and just now found out about them!:ftard:

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts
It is a heck of a bargain. It wasn't remotely on my list of things to do or get. But you gotta jump sometimes.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im right there with you man, a tool box wasnt on mine either, just because they take up to much space. but now i find myself looking around the garage for stuff to put in it.. lol

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
^^^lol!!

i don't suppose these would work w/ flipped utilitrack rails?

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It should, just may not slide very good over the fenders. how much lower are your rails, and i will check clearance when i get mine.

See first post for info on purchasing one.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts