Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't think this kit will fit a 2006..... there are a few kits around that will fit the 2004-15 First Gen Titans.... so you have the round cutouts for the foglights in the lower front bumper? My '10 has the foglight option so I never really looked for another option other than bulbs... have access to junkyards? I'd start by looking there for all the attaching hardware and/or swapping out those 2 lower front bumper pieces, that might be easier.... then you have to look at the wiring harness if you want it factory looking.... along with the switches... if you're not worried about the 'factory' look, I'm sure you can run wires along the harness back up to the firewall and into the cab to the switch... from what i remember on my '10, the wifes ride now, the actual switch is on the stalk... not a push button switch like the 2nd gens are but I'm sure you have space on the drivers lower left area of the dash..... hope this sheds a little light on that issue... it's not a hard job, just time consuming and can be meticulous ... I'm sorta bad about that because I want some of the options my truck didn't come with, like remote start for one........ I've since installed the factory remote start however... :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I’ve been looking at a oem kit on eBay it states that it fits the 2005-2015 Titan and comes with the switch although I don’t know if mine is wired for it or not

·
Registered
178 Posts
well... you may have to change the stalk if it doesn't have the 3 position ring on it .. I think that's what it is... Pretty sure there is a ring you have to rotate to get the foglights to turn on... quite a few people have modded the foglights to turn on when just the parking lights are on... they use a relay and I'm fairly certain the wiring diagram is on here somewhere.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Is 100% worth every penny. I did the ghetto aftermarket upgrade mentioned elsewhere on this forum originally and had nothing but problems. They sent light in every direction no matter what I did and other drivers really hated them (got flashed a lot), so I ended up putting the halogens back in.

I installed the Nissan LED upgrade kit a few weeks ago and have been using them without issue (no flashes from other drivers) We just had a mini blizzard last night and I had to make a run across town and they worked great also! The ghetto upgrade sent so much light up they were totally useless in snow/fog because they just illuminated all of the crap up in the air instead of just the road. These Nissan ones really project out/down like fog lights should!

999F1-W5BLD - For PR trucks
999F1-W5CLD - For all other trims
Thank you for this post...I ordered my set today thus stressing my holiday spending budget even further!!!

Are forums great or what??

21 - 28 of 28 Posts