Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan dealer style, Dark Grey, all season, rubber floor mats for a Crew Cab. 4 piece set. Like new. From traded in 2004 Titan. Traded it in with the carpeted floor mats. I live in FL, would like 50.00 and you pay shipping.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon, tried to PM back, don't know if it worked. Swamped at work, don't know if I will have a chance to weigh the 4 piece set and check on shipping till Sat. 12/4. I am sorry I can't move faster on this, can't be avoided.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No worries, man. I know the feeling too well. Just whenever you get around to it, let me know and we can figure out payment.

BTW, I didn't get your PM for some reason. I don't know if that'd have anything to do with the fact that I'm a new member as of yesterday?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just for clarification: does "Nissan dealer style" mean OEM as in they are the same shape as factory floormats with grommet insert and Titan logo? If not, could you describe them a bit more?

Thanks again!

Jon

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, from the Nissan dealer, with the word "Titan" on them with the little hole that keeps them in place.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trying to get back with someone from Orlando on these mats, no return message yet. If I can't make a deal with him (would involve no shipping, would be face to face) then your up next Jon.
This will be my 1st weekend with no work to check on shipping. I'm hoping shipping is not as much as I think it will be.If it is what I'm guessing, then it won't be a good deal for anyone.
Was trying to get a cargo mat for my new car and was going through Courtesy Nissan in Texas. Good price but with shipping it was more than getting it from the dealer in town. I'm sure the 4 piece set will weigh more than my cargo mat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts