Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to find the rubber floor mats (for a CC)? I've found them on a couple of Nissan dealers' webpages but are priced at $100. Seems a bit steep for floor mats.

·
Registered
35 Posts
sammy sandbag said:
Anyone know of a good place to find the rubber floor mats (for a CC)? I've found them on a couple of Nissan dealers' webpages but are priced at $100. Seems a bit steep for floor mats.

I got some basic black rubber mats from walmart for about 20 bucks. they're big enough to cover the floor mats that came with my truck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
good floor mats

I found some good mats at Sam ,thick rubber mats 20 bucks.They dont say Titan on them but who cares they are just floor mats

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I've got a set of rubber ones from my old truck, but they don't cover the entire floor. I like how the Nissan ones are actually made for the titan and cover every inch, I just don't like the price. I'm sure eventually the aftermarket will come out with some mats specifically made for the Titan. Until then I'll probably just keep using what I got. Thanks for the suggestions though, I might still check out those.

·
Registered
255 Posts
sammy sandbag said:
Well I've got a set of rubber ones from my old truck, but they don't cover the entire floor. I like how the Nissan ones are actually made for the titan and cover every inch, I just don't like the price. I'm sure eventually the aftermarket will come out with some mats specifically made for the Titan. Until then I'll probably just keep using what I got. Thanks for the suggestions though, I might still check out those.
check out Jamie's website at www.titanparts247.com

I have found him to have the best prices on floor mats, $84.15

Colin

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link TIGHTIN. I was just in Destin last night, man it was crowded. Couldn't find a place to stay anywhere, ended up having to stay at Eglin AFB in rooms with no A/C.

:ugh:

·
Registered
255 Posts
sammy sandbag said:
Thanks for the link TIGHTIN. I was just in Destin last night, man it was crowded. Couldn't find a place to stay anywhere, ended up having to stay at Eglin AFB in rooms with no A/C.

:ugh:

definitely man

it took me 2.5 hours to get from right near the base to Destin this afternoon

We will have to get together and check out each others trucks next time you are in town!

Colin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts