Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to take a second to introduce myself to everyone.. i am a salesperson at bluff city nissan. i'm not here really trying to sell ya'll anything, of course i can do that too, but mainly i'm just trying to help with questions, if i can...

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
For real? "Bluff" city makes me feel suspicious. :huh: At one time we had a user named Snowman on this forum and he did a real "snow" job on us.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
For real? "Bluff" city makes me feel suspicious. :huh: At one time we had a user named Snowman on this forum and he did a real "snow" job on us.
yeah, i agree he wasnt very cool. hope you are different!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
TRUTITAN said:
i just wanted to take a second to introduce myself to everyone.. i am a salesperson at bluff city nissan. i'm not here really trying to sell ya'll anything, of course i can do that too, but mainly i'm just trying to help with questions, if i can...
TruT,
Are you like the other nissan salesmen I met when looking at the titans?? You don't snicker with other salesmen about what the customer is driving when a trade might be involved, do you? That (among many other reasons) is why I decided on the Tundra DC instead. I know Toyota and nissan are not very fond of each other, but give me a break. I would love to mention the dealers name, but.........
I know you guys will have something to say about this one, but the Tundra fit my needs perfectly. And, the price (and trade) was right too. This particular nissan dealer acted like msrp or no deal. (that was back in Jan. though). :cheers:
Enjoy your Titans.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where the hell is Bluff City?? Sounds like Utah or somewhere far away from here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
TRUTITAN said:
Welcome TRUTITAN. Looks like some members have had a bad experience with a salesperson (haven't we all?): One thing we all have is common is this great vehicle: WE ALL LOVE OUR TITANS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bayou Titan said:
the way it was explained to me, is that memphis was built on a bluff overlookin the ms river...but yeah a better name would help us

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tundratouc said:
TruT,
Are you like the other nissan salesmen I met when looking at the titans?? You don't snicker with other salesmen about what the customer is driving when a trade might be involved, do you? That (among many other reasons) is why I decided on the Tundra DC instead. I know Toyota and nissan are not very fond of each other, but give me a break. I would love to mention the dealers name, but.........
I know you guys will have something to say about this one, but the Tundra fit my needs perfectly. And, the price (and trade) was right too. This particular nissan dealer acted like msrp or no deal. (that was back in Jan. though). :cheers:
Enjoy your Titans.

nah, not really... just another guy that works too much and doesnt get paid enough...i try to treat every1 like i would like to be treated and not judge them, but with that bein said, i dont have a problem treatin them how they treat me either... mutal respect goes a long way, in both directions... im sorry you had a bad experience, we're not all bad... :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SoldOnNissan said:
Welcome TRUTITAN. Looks like some members have had a bad experience with a salesperson (haven't we all?): One thing we all have is common is this great vehicle: WE ALL LOVE OUR TITANS
thanks for makin me feel welcome!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
TRUTITAN said:
Welcome Trutitan to the Forum!

You are exactly correct in the origination of the name "Bluff City". I commend you on your initiative in coming to this Forum and offering to answer questions regarding the Titan. As you can see, there is some suspicion among the ranks here because of previous experiences. However, there are several other Dealers present here and they are straight-up guys that represent the profession very admirably. All we ask is for fair and honest participation from all parties.....this leads to some spirited debating but in the end points are exchanged and we all benefit because we can choose the side that we feel makes the most sense to us.

This site is a wealth of information among Titan owners and potential owners....so Welcome.

·
Registered
67 Posts
tundratouc said:
TruT,

Enjoy your Titans.
Just curious, why are you here, I know the forum is open to all and appreciate most all of everyones offerings but still... I don't cruise the Tundra sites, Just wondered why Dodge and Toyota owners are here? Please don't take any offence just wondering why? :computern

·
Registered
134 Posts
TRUTITAN said:
i just wanted to take a second to introduce myself to everyone.. i am a salesperson at bluff city nissan. i'm not here really trying to sell ya'll anything, of course i can do that too,

but mainly i'm just trying to help with questions, if i can...
when the heck is that locking diff going to be available ???? :upsidedow

·
Registered
429 Posts
TRUTITAN said:
Just wanted to comment briefly re:Salespeople as seems like most comments are negative. Without going in to great detail basically salespeople are just trying to get the best deal for their dealership and sell a vehicle. It's up to the buyer to make the final decision. I've purchased several vehicles from dealers and the sales people are great. It's the service people you really get upset with . When you take your precious Titan in for a service problem and deal with incompetent "master mechanics" while your vehicle sits there for a week . Or take it in for a routine maintenance interval and pick it up scratched the sales person didn't do it. It's service related. To me dealing with the service dept. is the major pain.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bestatchess said:
"i'm not here really trying to sell ya'll anything"

So that's why you are posting in the buy/sell thread?
WHICH THREAD WOULD YOU HAVE PREFERRED??? :smoke:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cnatra said:
when the heck is that locking diff going to be available ???? :upsidedow
I asked my managers, and they didn't have any info...so the next time our Nissan rep. comes, i'll ask him and post it..srry

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Xe Cc 2wd Pp $23500-se Cc Power Seat$26000+

TRUTITAN,which Titan,the truck or the football team-both?Not my real question.I just sold my Tundra-great truck-but the backseat was useless for adults.I am Titan hunting.Local dealers kinda vague-says he can sell a XE 2WD CC with PP(some package)for $23000+.I would really rather have the SE CC 2WD with the power seat,but he hinted $26000+ for that.How are these prices?I really only want a power seat,but you have to go to the SE to get it.Thanks,Charlie PS You are just 393 miles from me-not out of my range.I bought a Honda Pilot in San Antonio last July.Long range buying is easier than being worked over by our local dealers in New Orleans.Thanks,Charlie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nissan Sales

We nissan sales reps should be loved by everyone!!!! Ha ha.. I know we are all a bunch of lying.... Well thats what most people think. To let you all in on my past, I spent close to $30,000 to become a chef, and when I couldnt get a job, I took this one. I LOVE my job. I get to represent Nissan vehicles, and best of all, I get to drive people down the street to the Ford dealer to show them why the Titan is better.

I guess the reason I am writing this is because I too want to be able to answer any questions that you may have on the Nissan product. I know this site is dedicated to the New American Pickup, but it doesnt mean that you cant get an honest reply from a salesperson!

·
Registered
277 Posts
ArlingtonNissan said:
We nissan sales reps should be loved by everyone!!!! Ha ha.. I know we are all a bunch of lying.... Well thats what most people think. To let you all in on my past, I spent close to $30,000 to become a chef, and when I couldnt get a job, I took this one. I LOVE my job. I get to represent Nissan vehicles, and best of all, I get to drive people down the street to the Ford dealer to show them why the Titan is better.

I guess the reason I am writing this is because I too want to be able to answer any questions that you may have on the Nissan product. I know this site is dedicated to the New American Pickup, but it doesnt mean that you cant get an honest reply from a salesperson!
OK, first question for you ArlingtonNissan.....

Why can't we get the Big Tow package with VDC and the offroad package with e-locker?

Not busting your stones, just wondering if you have any insight into this.

Thanks for joining in..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts