Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have the factory seat covers? Any comments or pics?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seat Covers

Medium grey inserts (center area) with black trim. Tempted to go camo like my FJ40 but the Titan is so damn nice and clean lookin' I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Thought about going with Light Grey/Dark Grey but their Dark Grey swatch in the showroom just wasn't working for me (I'm a graphic designer so I take this stuff way too seriously). Got the black trim to minimize dirt from climbing in but not sure about it.

Hope it looks ok. Will know tomorrow.

·
Registered
278 Posts
surfnturf said:
Medium grey inserts (center area) with black trim. Tempted to go camo like my FJ40 but the Titan is so damn nice and clean lookin' I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Thought about going with Light Grey/Dark Grey but their Dark Grey swatch in the showroom just wasn't working for me (I'm a graphic designer so I take this stuff way too seriously). Got the black trim to minimize dirt from climbing in but not sure about it.

Post pics I am interested in putting in seatcovers for extra protection on my cloth interior. :coolsmile

·
Registered
382 Posts
surfnturf said:

Yeah that color combo is what i was thinking of going with. Im a animation student and run a webdesign and graphic design studio so I completely understand about what you mean, when i comes to that stuff im extremly particular in making sure everthing fits nicely colorwise. If not it will bother me so much and eventually have ti changed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seat Covers

For the photos check out the "Seat Covers" thread:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9614

Posted up the shots there and didn't want to junk up the server by putting up the same images twice.

Caveat: Rear seats have the bottoms covered which is cool but the little grocery bag hooks are covered too. Could X-Acto them free but not that into it. Sort of like the look of the unbroken surface.

·
Registered
382 Posts
thx man thats it, im gunna pickup a set when my truck is avalible. It looks like they are a great fit. Same color cambo and all man nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okole Covers

The fit is killer. Arm rests, head rests everything. Took a few days for the fresh neoprene smell to go away (just made us feel like we had been surfing, which ain't bad).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the suggestions. I had read the Wet Okole threads prior to posting the initial thread and thought their covers were a good solution. I was just hoping to get some replies that were germane to the original thread topic.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Doghouse said:
I am also interested in seeing what the Nissan ones look like. I am trying to decide if I should get them or the Okole.
Take a look but no factory seat cover ive seen has beat the quality of the wet okole's. The nissan seat covers are the same as the ones they released for the xterra, just in titan size, and i have seen the xterra ones in person and they are ok but no where near the same quality and oddly enough the fit was alittle off (you would assume the mfg would have the best fit for their seats)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts