Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local nissan service deptartment is very lacking in sevice. Do I have to use "nissan" service for my oiil changes inorder to keep my warranty? I would love to use someone who know what service really means. Last time I used nissan service they left mud in the drivers side carpet, didn't repair a lock even when asked, and failed to sign the service/warranty book. Please tell me I can use someone else and not jeopardize my warranty.

·
Super Moderator
159,636 Posts
Yes, you can use someone else or DIY. Save your receipts.

·
Registered
168 Posts
chickenlicken said:
My local nissan service deptartment is very lacking in sevice. Do I have to use "nissan" service for my oiil changes inorder to keep my warranty? I would love to use someone who know what service really means. Last time I used nissan service they left mud in the drivers side carpet, didn't repair a lock even when asked, and failed to sign the service/warranty book. Please tell me I can use someone else and not jeopardize my warranty.
Why not do it yourself? It's a very quick and easy job! :) And no, doing it yourself doesn't void your warranty. Just as long as you save receipts to prove you bought the oil and filters.

·
Registered
483 Posts
chickenlicken said:
Find a new Dealership, and no you don't have to get all your oil changes at the dealer to keep your warranty. Like someone else said earlier just save your receipts if you go elsewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts