Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. my name is thomas i have a 2009 nissan titan LE. i have a set of star 24 inch wheels in perfect condition that i am looking to trade for stock wheels. i want the stock 20 inch wheels it came with but if not i will settle for the 18 inch wheels. im not looking for money just a even swap. i also have a pioneer double din in dash tv with face plate for it. that i am looking to sell for 400.00 if you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]. looking to trade in the truck by the end of the month.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
nice wheels... where ya located, florida?

·
Registered
362 Posts
yeah man where is your location

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would love to take u up on this...I'm in Illinois..wishing I was in Florida. Those are great looking wheels.

·
Registered
384 Posts
whats the model info on the Pioneer? Does it have Nav?

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
WOW! That sound's like an awesome deal!

I have a set of LE 18"s, but their not in the best of shape.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Shiettt. If u trading it in do u wanna swap mirrors? And would u sell the fender trim. I will take both or if u want just the trim. Let me know thanks. Im in ny. But will pay shipping

·
Registered
177 Posts
i have the stock le rims 7 star silver....i'm in connecticut though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry its a JVC KW-AVX720 its still new in box was installed for about 5 weeks and then taken out so i could use the bluetooth in the stereo. it works great no problems. comes with the 09 nissan titan conversion plugs and the double din face plate.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i can come down saturday i have the 18 in pro-4x rims they are for a friend of mine that has a nice 2wd titan, what kinda tread is left

·
Registered
384 Posts
sorry its a JVC KW-AVX720 its still new in box was installed for about 5 weeks and then taken out so i could use the bluetooth in the stereo. it works great no problems. comes with the 09 nissan titan conversion plugs and the double din face plate.
Thats a sweet deck, but no bluetooth stops me from getting at your price. Also, Amazon has it for $321

Amazon.com: JVC KW-AVX720 Double-DIN Multimedia Satellite/HD Radio/Bluetooth-Ready Receiver with 7-Inch Widescreen Touch Panel Monitor, DVD/CD/iPod/iPhone USB 2.0: Electronics

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Are you still looking to try and get rid of these rims?

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
this post was from 10 months ago. you went grave digging to find this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts