Nissan Titan Forum banner

Nissan Titan 4x4

5K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  raesposi123 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get the wiring harness for a 2006 Nissan Titan 4x4. What I need is the cable (maybe called engine link) to the 4x4 sensors for 4WD low and High. It also has a O2 sensor attached. I just need to harness cable and connectors. I had some brush caught in my skid plate that caught fire and melted the wiring harness.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for being so helpful and responding to my question. I am pretty sure it is part number 24078 but it could possibly be 24016. I need to get back under it and confirm. Unfortunately the Nissan dealer has informed me that the part (both wire harnesses) are no longer in stock. Not being made anymore! Frustrating! That doesn't make sense to me but that what they are saying. I am wondering if their are after-market parts dealers that may have this part or can make a new one? It is the wire harness that goes to the transfer case that controls the 4WD functions of high and low. It also has an O2 sensor linked to it. The wire harness could be repaired (spliced) but the wire connectors to the sensors are melted. I have called around to a few savage yards for 2006 Nissan 4X4 trucks and its not something they seem to keep when pulling trucks apart. Not lot of 2006 Nisan 4X4 trucks to begin with. I would probably be willing to purchase a used transfer case just to get the wire harness if it is still attached. The Bin Number on the vehicle is 1N6BA07B66N502954. Do you think other Titan year trucks would have the same wire harness. I guess that would help me expand my search with the salvage yards. The truck runs fine but 4WD Low light is flashing on the dash and it won't go into 4WD low or High. Fortunately it is stuck in 2WD. Thanks for any further help you can provide.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I identified the exact item, as you suggested, and was able to identify the part number. Instead of Nissan eStore I went to the Nissan dealer and they did a search and reaffirmed that the part is not made anymore, and their were none available in Alabama but...they located one in Kansas City at a Nissan dealership. I called that dealership and it is the last they had and now being shipped to me. I ordered the accessory sensors needed as they are still being made and available from Nissan. So the moral of the story is make sure that a national search is being performed for the part needed and just don't settle with the fact that it is no longer being made and not in stock at the local or State level Nissan dealership network. You have been very helpful and it is much appreciated. Having the diagrams, in hand, won the day with the dealership. I will follow up as this is now going way to smooth. Waiting for the next wrinkle. Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.