Nissan Titan Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
didn't know 5125's were good for 0-2" of lift, always thought they were for lifted only. now i want 5125's....

you guys get the new 6100's or whatever in the titan variety yet??

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
6112's are not done yet for the titan. Supposed to use my truck for R&D. 5160's with reservoirs are very nice. Only applications released is for Toyota currently.
feel free to send me the demo ones when your done with them::kiss::

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #204

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
UPDATED 4/6/15

Fronts have PLENTY BACK IN STOCK!!!!!

Rear 4x2 PLENTY IN STOCK!!!!

Rear 4x4 PLENTY IN STOCK!!!!

Order yours TODAY!!!

Total Auto Performance - Las Vegas, NV
702-979-1577 | 888-244-6166

Total Automotive Performance is TitanTalk's top source for replacement shocks including the popular Bilstein 5100 & 5125 offroad shocks. We have stocked up on all models to better supply the forum members.

Orders are now shipping within 1 or 2 business days + free shipping and the knowledge to make sure you get the correct shocks, everytime!

Total Automotive Performance makes it easy so you can easily purchase a complete set of Bilstein 5100 shocks for your Nissan Titan 2004 - 2013 for BOTH 4x2 & 4x4

FRONT PAIR - $210 DELIVERED!!
Nissan Titan, Armada & QX56 Bilstein 5100 Front Shock Pair

COMPLETE SETS - $350 DELIVERED
Nissan Titan Bilstein 5100 4x2 Complete Set

Nissan Titan Bilstein 5100 4x4 Complete Set

CLICK LINKS ABOVE TO PURCHASE - USE PROMO CODE TITANTALK ON CHECKOUT

Contact us at 702-979-1577 or [email protected]

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
limited sets are back in stock!

They are going quick, if you want some hit us up! 702.979.1577

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
UPDATED EARTH DAY 4/22/15

LIMITED FRONTS BACK IN STOCK!!!!!

Rear 4x2 PLENTY IN STOCK!!!!

Rear 4x4 PLENTY IN STOCK!!!!

Order yours TODAY!!!

Total Auto Performance - Las Vegas, NV
702-979-1577 | 888-244-6166

Total Automotive Performance is TitanTalk's top source for replacement shocks including the popular Bilstein 5100 & 5125 offroad shocks. We have stocked up on all models to better supply the forum members.

Orders are now shipping within 1 or 2 business days + free shipping and the knowledge to make sure you get the correct shocks, everytime!

Total Automotive Performance makes it easy so you can easily purchase a complete set of Bilstein 5100 shocks for your Nissan Titan 2004 - 2013 for BOTH 4x2 & 4x4

FRONT PAIR - $210 DELIVERED!!
Nissan Titan, Armada & QX56 Bilstein 5100 Front Shock Pair

COMPLETE SETS - $350 DELIVERED
Nissan Titan Bilstein 5100 4x2 Complete Set

Nissan Titan Bilstein 5100 4x4 Complete Set

CLICK LINKS ABOVE TO PURCHASE - USE PROMO CODE TITANTALK ON CHECKOUT

Contact us at 702-979-1577 or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Because they had the price wrong. I ordered at the price they had listed, paid for it, then a few days later they contacted me to let me know they made a mistake on pricing and didn't want to honor it.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Because they had the price wrong. I ordered at the price they had listed, paid for it, then a few days later they contacted me to let me know they made a mistake on pricing and didn't want to honor it.
David, I appreciate you as previous customer and giving us your returned business and as stated in my email to you privately, There was a Glitch in our system and it had the wrong pricing not only on that item but a couple of other lines we quickly had to fix. It was an HONEST mistake. I hope you can accept our apologies. We strive to offer the BEST service while offering FAIR pricing to all our members. This Glitch was out of our control. Mistakes do happen.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Mike,

As a vendor I would've expected you to honor the price listed online. Had it been anyone else online I would have the same expectations. I've enjoyed the relationship that I've had with TAP, but a company that cancels an order due to their mistake and not the customers is not a company I'd like to continue spending my money with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

i bought a used 2013 Titan SL a couple of months ago with 48,000km's on it. Its still under warranty. Once purchased, i noticed that my rear shocks are sweating. I took it to the dealershgip where they replaced the shocks on both sides. I recently noticed a similar sweating leaks on the same shocks all over again. I did some towing in the mean time. i had to tow a 6X12 trailer which couldnt have been loaded for more than 4500lbs. I am just wondering if this is a common problem or i am doing something wrong here? Anybody else here had the same problem?

I took it to the dealership again and they are currently ordering the parts again to change them.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Stock shocks are junk. So they keep replacing them with junk.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
The pricing is listed above and has not changed in a few years. 350 for a set, or 210 for a pair. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Hi everyone,

i bought a used 2013 Titan SL a couple of months ago with 48,000km's on it. Its still under warranty. Once purchased, i noticed that my rear shocks are sweating. I took it to the dealershgip where they replaced the shocks on both sides. I recently noticed a similar sweating leaks on the same shocks all over again. I did some towing in the mean time. i had to tow a 6X12 trailer which couldnt have been loaded for more than 4500lbs. I am just wondering if this is a common problem or i am doing something wrong here? Anybody else here had the same problem?

I took it to the dealership again and they are currently ordering the parts again to change them.

Thanks in advance.
The stock units are pretty weak, especially when you load them up like that. Upgrading to a Bilstein 4600 series might be a good option for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had the Rancho quick lift on my 4wd SE King Cab, 2010. I got nearly NO lift (1.25") from them so I installed 2" spacers. the second set of Ranchos have now failed with blown seals much like the first set but not as dramatically.
I ordered the Rancho 5100s today.
My questions are:
1. Can I put my 2" spacer on top of the Bilsteins with the spring clip on 1" position for 3" lift"? I have ground off the bucket lip and was getting no UCA contact with the Ranch coilovers.
2. I threw away my old coilovers, so I am going to rob the springs and hardware off the Ranchos for the Bilsteins. This will work yes?

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
I had the Rancho quick lift on my 4wd SE King Cab, 2010. I got nearly NO lift (1.25") from them so I installed 2" spacers. the second set of Ranchos have now failed with blown seals much like the first set but not as dramatically.
I ordered the Rancho 5100s today.
My questions are:
1. Can I put my 2" spacer on top of the Bilsteins with the spring clip on 1" position for 3" lift"? I have ground off the bucket lip and was getting no UCA contact with the Ranch coilovers.
2. I threw away my old coilovers, so I am going to rob the springs and hardware off the Ranchos for the Bilsteins. This will work yes?
thats the setup i'm running. you will need Rough country upper control arms to solve the coil bucket contact. or PRG/DK arms. but RC are cheaper and will do the job just fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I simply ground the lip off the spring bucket and no upper control arm contact. I think after more research the shock are blowing out because I need a taller Bump stop. My shock can bottom out at full compression. I'm changing to Bilstein 5100s with my Rancho spring and see what happens. Keeping the 2" spacer as well. Thoughts???

201 - 220 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
62 Participants
Joseph_titan
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing