Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a brand new set of direct replacement Black CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS for 2004-2011 (i think they fit newer years) Nissan Titans. I have a 2004 Nissan Titan and had planned on installing these lamps but decided to tint the lenses instead. These lamps have never been used and I only opened the box to confirm they where the correct headlamps and not damaged. Any questions please ask. I payed over $350 after tax and shipping. Asking $300 shipped. or $275 for local pick up.

link for pics and info

updated link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid=8803010273606623469

·
Registered
264 Posts
^^^^^Where are you at man?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drive a lot of places on weekends, can meet withing a 150-200mile radius of Redwood City (San Mateo County) California.

·
Registered
19 Posts
id pay 250 for them but i live in san diego so i dont think i could meet you

·
Registered
2006 Titan Crew Cab Big Tow Off-road, 315/70-17 BFG MT2, Rocky Road Sliders, Bully Dog GT tuner
91 Posts
Just an FYI, looks like you're linking to a sale that finished at $240... a buyer might stop reading there. :-D I can't buy headlights right now but they look nice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just an FYI, looks like you're linking to a sale that finished at $240... a buyer might stop reading there. :-D I can't buy headlights right now but they look nice.
updated link for you. Now it looks more expensive;). The link I posted was from the purchase I made, and I clearly stated in my description that price for me was after tax and shipping. Thank you for your help though.

yeah but if you notice they also charged 100 shipping.. haha
Good reading, someone was paying attention. Must be an avid ebay user. Gotta read that fine print below the BS price.

I WANT THESE GONE, HOW ABOUT $275 SHIPPED. IN THE US OF COURSE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts