Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

No one was uploading any media (video) and ive had the collection of titan commericals for some time now and figured I upload the zip.

* *WARNING* * Its a 22mb zip so might take some time to download (non dsl/cable users) and im not sure if the admins will let media of that size stay on. If its all good enjoy them.

OK WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE SOME ISSUES UPLOADING :crying: IT TO THIER SERVERS. IF ANY ONE WANTS THE ZIP I HAVE IT AND IT INCLUDES ALL COMMERCIALS RUNNING ON TV. MAYBE SOMEONE HAS A FTP SERVER I CAN THROW IT UP ON. IT INCLUDES 8 TV SPOTS RANGING FROM 15-30 SEC (STANDARD FOR COMMERCIALS)

·
Registered
29 Posts
FYI,

If anybody is interested in the song that is being played in the background of the Titan commercial, the one with the awesome bass line, it is called "Buena" by Morphine. It happens to be a pretty good song in addition to the short clip of it we get to hear in the commercial. Just in case any of you wanted to know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
kray1395 said:
FYI,

If anybody is interested in the song that is being played in the background of the Titan commercial, the one with the awesome bass line, it is called "Buena" by Morphine. It happens to be a pretty good song in addition to the short clip of it we get to hear in the commercial. Just in case any of you wanted to know.

thanks I was wondering who did that song.... but didn't know where to start looking....

·
Registered
330 Posts
tikigod said:
Hey guys,

No one was uploading any media (video) and ive had the collection of titan commericals for some time now and figured I upload the zip.

* *WARNING* * Its a 22mb zip so might take some time to download (non dsl/cable users) and im not sure if the admins will let media of that size stay on. If its all good enjoy them.

OK WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE SOME ISSUES UPLOADING :crying: IT TO THIER SERVERS. IF ANY ONE WANTS THE ZIP I HAVE IT AND IT INCLUDES ALL COMMERCIALS RUNNING ON TV. MAYBE SOMEONE HAS A FTP SERVER I CAN THROW IT UP ON. IT INCLUDES 8 TV SPOTS RANGING FROM 15-30 SEC (STANDARD FOR COMMERCIALS)

Yes, I would be interested.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cnatra said:
here's a link to a page that has the dozen or sore individual Titan ads available fro downlaod, most are 1.8-3.7mb

www.nissanoffroad.com/Titan

:cheers:
i guess that would be easier. Must have compressed them to get them that size. The ones i can't upload are high quality full screen video and i hate compressing them and losing quality. thx

·
Registered
294 Posts
cnatra said:
here's a link to a page that has the dozen or sore individual Titan ads available fro downlaod
Thanks cnatra, the ads are great!

Karl

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
link dont work for me all i get is:

ACHTUNG!!!

Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights!!!

Seems someone linked to this site from outdoorwire.com's Links/Nissan section.
Sorry, but this domain isn't really being used yet and probably won't be for some time.

something huh?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
link hasnt been up for some time, as you can see this thread went dead back in feb. If anyone has a server ill put what i have on it. Can't upload here its more megs then allowed and most emails wont accept it either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts