Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased fog lights off ebay for my Titan xe and need some help. When I removed the plastic cover and slid the fog lights in, they have nothing to hold them in. They slide in just fine, but they slide out just as easy with nothing to snap them in. Can anybody help with this?

Brad

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I purchased fog lights off ebay for my Titan xe and need some help. When I removed the plastic cover and slid the fog lights in, they have nothing to hold them in. They slide in just fine, but they slide out just as easy with nothing to snap them in. Can anybody help with this?

Brad
They should have come with 4 plastic pieces that snap into the fog light opening. It's 2 per side. Once those are in, you push the fog light housings in until you hear them snap. From there, take the supplied nut and tighten down the bolt from the backside.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I didn't get that, can you buy that from the nissan place or do I need to contact the person I bought them from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just in case anyone else has this issue, what you need is 4 (2 per side) white gromets and 2 nuts that are all availbale from the nissan dealer for around $6...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts