Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,757 Posts
new2image said:
Im Back!!! Geez I thought this was dead 14K people now Wow:futwice:
P Diddle still have to jamb at people huh .... oh well some people just have issues. I still think Titan has the Best 1/2 truck out there but for towing My FORD F350 diesel 4x4 by far it the best investment I have made. No issues towing everwhere to Glamis to JV and the Hammers Great Truck just sold my Titan to a guy who will never tow with it. Gonna miss that truck:crying: it rode soooo Nice great power but I did learn my lesson dont buy a half ton truck to do a 3/4 ton truck job. 10,000lb capacity yeah right. It would probably just tow a boat just nice.:bangit: I would never buy another Nissan because of the lack of Factory and Dealer Support. Thats my 2 cents to finish it off.
Oh P Diddle tell Nissan Corp to kiss my a$$ if I didnt post it that what they have wanted, yeah it sounds like they would have loved to keep it under wraps. But oh well.....
This thread needs to be closed.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Quartz said:
This thread needs to be closed.
I second that motion!!!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Before it's possibly closed, lemme see if I understand this correctly: the OP hauled too much and/or hauled incorrectly, and now it's Nissan's fault for not covering his mistake?

·
Super Moderator
36,629 Posts
new2image said:
Im Back!!! Geez I thought this was dead 14K people now Wow:futwice:
P Diddle still have to jamb at people huh .... oh well some people just have issues. I still think Titan has the Best 1/2 truck out there but for towing My FORD F350 DIESEL 4X4 by far its the best investment I have made. No issues towing everwhere to Glamis to JV and the Hammers and beyond Great Truck it just tows and then sits just sold my Titan to a guy who will never tow with it. Gonna miss that truck:crying: it rode soooo Nice great power but I did learn my lesson dont buy a half ton truck to do a 3/4 ton truck job. 10,000lb capacity yeah right. It would probably just tow a boat just nice.:bangit: I would never buy another Nissan because of the lack of Factory and Dealer Support. Thats my 2 cents to finish it off.
Oh P Diddle tell Nissan Corp to kiss my a$$ if I didnt post it... that's what they have wanted, yeah it sounds like they would have loved to keep it under wraps. But oh well.....life goes on.....
You obviously have a problem accepting your responsibility in this.

So to take care of you and your issues, this thread is closed. In addition, since you don't seem to want to be here we will give you a little assist. Enjoy yourself and your Ford.

Goodbye.

201 - 204 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.