81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
btw, 2012, nissan brought back the long bed titan. and spam^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here's almost exactly what the 2014 Titan should look like due to Nissan's uniformity of appearance throughout the model line up. This is the about to be released 2013 Pathfinder that just broke cover.

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
pics aint working.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I drove my mom's 04 around years ago that had 22" dubs and slicks lol, bought an 09 SE with 6" lift last year, and just traded that this year for a '12 pro4x with the rockford system, moonroof, heated(but not cooled?lol) all smoke paint w/ skid plate and a rear diff lock in 4LO. Some white/red shocks up front that have rancho sticker on it, but I blew them out (funny vibrating noise) less than 5000 miles, they were warrantied and no problem since. Basically nothing changed? I never saw a '11. Almost at 13kmi now. I don't like the traction control, the odd time I tried to rally a corner it'll lock up front/back on you about halfway through, and I know the truck will do it. Winter is coming so I'll burn these tires off lol and get some bigger tires, but hoping this traction control doesn't run me off the road in the winter, because if I start going sideways at a low speed I know Im going to want to floor it while Im still in 4H and try to grab that road. TC will just lock up? We'll see soon!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm new to Titans, I just got a 2012 4x4 SV and would love to see this sticky update. But I've also heard that there really isn't any big changes from the 2008 to present. I think I've read on another forum that the 2013 are going to be a little different.

·
Registered
180 Posts
back to the 2008 - 2008.5 - the 2008.5's (like the one I own) had more packages availalbe and were restructured due to the economy. the popular package was now standard, and there were new features added.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sammy,
Please add Sedona color for the model year of '04. Almost like a "custom" color since very few out there and only offered one year. Pagerdaddy, myself, and others will thank you.

Also thanks for initiating a thread to help prospective buyers of used Titans. Should help them to see what was available in their process of making a very intelligent decision of buying a Titan.
Thanks for mentioning this color. Since I just bought mine a month ago with 96k on it, been LOVING the truck, but didn't know the color name! Now I do! Mileage has been avg 16mpg, city/hwy... Thinking about throttle body spacer... thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Don't waste the money on the tb spacer. There are a ton of threads on here about it.

sent from here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie with my very first post, :)

I found this useless information useful... :read:

Titans produced on or before December 2011, the power outlets located on the driver's side of the instrument panel and in the truck box are powered directly by the vehicle's battery.

Titans produced on or after January 2012, the power outlet located on the driver's side of the instrument panel is powered only when the ignition switch is in the ACC or ON position.

Newbie....out :gay:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Did you know that you could turn the key in the door to the right and hold it and it will lower your front windows?

I just learned it the other day. I'm sure people knew about it though.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Yeah, its the same activation as the remote to roll down the windows.

sent from here

Reactions: GRAVITY

·
Registered
362 Posts
Did you know that you could turn the key in the door to the right and hold it and it will lower your front windows?

I just learned it the other day. I'm sure people knew about it though.
Yea, and turning it to the left puts them up. Remote can't do that though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for mentioning this color. Since I just bought mine a month ago with 96k on it, been LOVING the truck, but didn't know the color name! Now I do! Mileage has been avg 16mpg, city/hwy... Thinking about throttle body spacer... thoughts?
Throttle body spacer does pretty much nothing on the Titan. All you will get is a little whine line a turbo diesel and maybe a little difference on throttle response.

It adds no HP at all.

If you want to add some good $$$ to the truck you should check out the Airaid CAI.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts