Nissan Titan Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I know that pressing the unlock button down twice and holding it on the second push rolls them down but how do you make them go up by remote?
I just simply hold the unlock button. No tapping needed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Mine is also when the truck is off if I hit the lock button the Windows roll up from the buttons on the truck
I'm going to try the roll up thing tomorrow. I use the roll down on hot days but I've never had it roll up?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need some advice....I want to buy a Billy Boat catback exhaust for my 2007 LE Titan, but the only exhaust I can find is for a 2006 Titan. Were there any changes in the bolt patterns??? Do you think the exhaust for the 06 still fit the 07???

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
They changed the exhaust from a single in/out two a dual in/ single out I think in 07. But that shouldn't matter you can run either on your truck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got an 04 SE CC OR BT but I don't have a locking diff, there is a missing rocker switch, closest to the steering wheel on left side. Is that where the switch was supposed to b? Why would anyone take it out? My other guess is that someone had trailer brakes and removed the switch before trading in?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Allot of good information on here thanks!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks to this I learned so much about our trucks!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought a new 04 Titan SE and it was the Copper color which was only offered and sold in California. I moved to Idaho in 2006 and sold it in 2008. bought a Pro 4X crew cab Frontier.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We have 2 Titans, the wife's 2010 CC 4x4 (white) and my 2015 CC Pro 4X (cayenne). I've been looking for an aftermarket winch bumper for mine and everything I find goes from 2010-2014 then jumps to the 2nd Gen 2016-2017. Was there any difference between the 2014 and 2015 trucks? Sitting side by side the front ends look identical to me. I don't want to shell out a bunch of money on a bumper only to find out there's a 1/2" difference between them and it will only fit the older truck.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
We have 2 Titans, the wife's 2010 CC 4x4 (white) and my 2015 CC Pro 4X (cayenne). I've been looking for an aftermarket winch bumper for mine and everything I find goes from 2010-2014 then jumps to the 2nd Gen 2016-2017. Was there any difference between the 2014 and 2015 trucks? Sitting side by side the front ends look identical to me. I don't want to shell out a bunch of money on a bumper only to find out there's a 1/2" difference between them and it will only fit the older truck.

There's only a couple things different like the sound deadening in the cab an the inside door panels I believe.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts