Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a pair of brand new levelikng kits and trying to selll. i need the cash badly. well when these were brand new i paid 180 for them make me an offer my loss ur gain. willl ship or deliver doesnt matter to me i live in southern cali. make me an offer in a pm? thank u and goood luck

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
brand? 4x2 4x4? whats included? Pics??

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
spoonman said:
DITTO !!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the brand is ready lift and 4by2 or 4by4 it doesnt matter its the same bolt patern but there nice and all the mounting hard ware comes with it and if u want pics i will put them up u have ne i dea how to put pics up on this site or if some one noes how to let me no im a new user. thanks and have a great day to all

Re: nissan titan leveling kit for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
411 Posts
What does it exactly do?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
actually it does matter if its for a 4x2 or 4x4. the 4x4 spacers are shorter.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Harm is such a harsh word.... What happens is that the A-arms hit the coil buckets. Some have done this and don't care or see it as a problem Others have notched the coil buckets. Still others get the TC A-arms and eliminate the problem. Any way you look at it, higher than a 2" kit on a 4x4 will force the suspension components to have a confrontation..... typically.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Harm is such a harsh word.... What happens is that the A-arms hit the coil buckets. Some have done this and don't care or see it as a problem Others have notched the coil buckets. Still others get the TC A-arms and eliminate the problem. Any way you look at it, higher than a 2" kit on a 4x4 will force the suspension components to have a confrontation..... typically.
I do stand corrected.

Said= Causes harm
Should have said= Causes confrontation

:jester: :jester: :jester: Thanks BB

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Illucidation is integral to unabbreviated comprehension.... :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guy guys i have a titan its 2 wheel and my mom has a four wheel and she has the same ones im selling but the difference is that the ones she had on her truck fit on mine cause she took hers off and gave em to me and the r on my truck and i have no problems. and i bought these new ones and havent had the chance to put em on but they will work for both apps.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
4wd spacers work on 2wd but not vice-versa. at least not w/o some occasional clankage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts