Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Update, SOLD***

Fits all the original body style trucks with the utili-track system. What I have are the front and rear rack with the actual mounts for the utili-track. I DO NOT have the wiring kit that you install on the truck, never used it on my second Titan but the rack still fits.

Why am I selling now? The racks sat in storage while I was in Germany for 5 years and I don't own a Titan anymore.

They are quite heavy, I probably could ship them but it wouldn't be cheap. Would much prefer local pickup or meeting. I am in the Leavenworth Kansas (Kansas City, KS) area.

First $50 bucks gets them out of my garage and on your truck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't find any pictures of mine but here is a link that has several images of the racks. Again, I don't have the electronics install kit (the part that wires in the third brake light in the rear rack) but the rack still has the taillight, you could wire it in if you wanted. I just ran it without being hooked up on my second Titan.

Here's the link: Nissan Titan Abandons Outdoor Activity Enthusiasts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are these still available? I'm not in KS, but I have a co-worker that travels there often... I could probably convince them to pick these up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, these cross bars are for the utili track system on the original body style titans.

Yes, I still have them as of 20 October

Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts