Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: NISSAN TITAN OVERHEAD UTILITRACK RACKS. THIS RACK IS USED, BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. ONLY MISSING SLIDERS THAT ALLOW THE RACKS TO ATTACH TO THE UTILITRACK SYSTEM (CAN BE PURCHASED FROM NISSAN DEALER-THAT'S WHY I'M SELLING LOW JUST TO GET THEM OFF MY HANDS). HERE ARE SOME SPECS:

# Can support up to 125 lbs
# Mounted to upper Utili-track™ channel — enables items to be carried above the height of the cab and below
# Slides on the upper channel to allow various uses
# Built-in stoplight in rear bar
# Available for 2004-2007 Nissan Titan with Utili-Track Bed System
# Part# 999R1-WQ100
# Retail Price: $473.00

ASKING ONLY 200.00 OR BEST OFFER. TOO BULKY SO I WON'T SHIP. LOCAL PICK-UP-LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA. THANKS.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
FOR SALE: NISSAN TITAN OVERHEAD UTILITRACK RACKS. THIS RACK IS USED, BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. ONLY MISSING SLIDERS THAT ALLOW THE RACKS TO ATTACH TO THE UTILITRACK SYSTEM (CAN BE PURCHASED FROM NISSAN DEALER-THAT'S WHY I'M SELLING LOW JUST TO GET THEM OFF MY HANDS). HERE ARE SOME SPECS:

# Can support up to 125 lbs
# Mounted to upper Utili-track™ channel — enables items to be carried above the height of the cab and below
# Slides on the upper channel to allow various uses
# Built-in stoplight in rear bar
# Available for 2004-2007 Nissan Titan with Utili-Track Bed System
# Part# 999R1-WQ100
# Retail Price: $473.00

ASKING ONLY 200.00 OR BEST OFFER. TOO BULKY SO I WON'T SHIP. LOCAL PICK-UP-LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA. THANKS.
Hey do you still have this rack?

·
Premium Member
46,966 Posts
Since it was 8 years ago when he posted it, I doubt he even has the truck anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i tried there but it says that shopping cart down, so dont know if ill be able to purchase them from there do you know anyone or another place.?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts