Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello TT Members,

I've seen a few Nissan Titan radiator threads popping up, so I figured I would put together a little guide as to whats out there for you all. I personally think the Koyo models are the way to go.

TAP Auto Parts carries a wide selection of Nissan Titan radiators for OE replacement or performance.

CSF 3190 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $160
1 Year Warranty

Single row - 23.44 x 27.12 x 1.25 in. core size, 27.12 x 2.75 in. inlet/outlet tank size, 1.38 in. top inlet right hose fittings, 1.38 in. bottom outlet left hose fittings, 18.12 in. transmission oil cooler size; Engineered to the highest specifications; No need to move fittings, drill additional holes, or stretch hoses to fit properly because it will fit exactly the same as with the original manufacturer's parts.

CSF 3328 - All Aluminum - Performance Radiator
List Price: $489
1 Year Warranty

Two Row - 23.44 x 27.12 x 2.06 in. core size, 27.12 x 2.75 in. inlet/outlet tank size, 1.38 in. top right hose fittings, 1.38 in. bottom left hose fittings, 18.12 in. transmission oil cooler size; Special race track model supplied with oil cooler;

This is also sold as the Stillen Performance Radiator.

When you buy a radiator from Team CSF you will receive a component that has been engineered to the highest specifications. Our parts will fit exactly the same as with the original manufacturer's parts. No need to move fittings, drill additional holes, or stretch hoses to get our radiators to fit properly. Drop it in, bolt it down, and hook it up! No unpleasant surprises.

• Special "Show Stopper" Mirror Polish Finish
  • Precision SAE Standard Filler Neck
  • Drop-in Fit requiring no modifications
  • Pressure tested at 50% Higher pressure than normal units
  • 40% Higher Burst Strength
  • OE specific mountings
  • All Aluminum Drain Plug
  • High Performance Multi Louvered Fin
  • Innovative "B-Tube" Technology

Denso Radiator 221-3406 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $283
1-Year Warranty

High quality OE replacement radiator. Denso Radiators meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer specifications for performance, quality and fit.

KOYO A2691 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $616
1 Year Warranty

One of the most popular replacement radiators on this forum.

KOYO HH021687 - All Aluminum - Performance Radiator
List Price: $600

Koyo is proud to introduce a performance replacement all aluminum radiator for the 2004-Current Nissan Titan Truck. This brand new application features Koyorad's new 48mm “HH” Series radiator core to maximize heat transfer. Koyo designs and manufactures each radiator with precision; therefore this is a direct-fit performance replacement for the stock OE plastic/aluminum radiator and bolts directly to the factory fan shroud for a quick and simple installation. Koyo has also integrated a 1/8” NPT female accessory fitting (supplied with a threaded plug) to accept temperature sensors typically included with aftermarket temperature gauges. An external transmission cooler must be purchased separately and installed to complete the installation of this radiator.
  • Nocolok Brazing
  • OE Mounting Specifications
  • Heliarc Soldering (hand crafted)
  • Tube and Fin Alignment
  • Koyo Mirror Finish

Performance Radiator 2864 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $342
3 Year Warranty

Specs:
23 7/16 x 26 11/16 x 1 7/16
One Row Core

ProRad Radiator 8012691 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $295
1 Year Warranty

ProRad focused in engineering engine and its components for popular vehicle applications grants them an edge in the market since 2008. ProRad Radiators are the most perfect replacement when you're restoring or repairing your engine cooling system. These are built to meet or even exceed OE part specifications that ensure precise fit and function with improved wear life.

• 23.44 x 27.25 x 1.25 in. core size
  • 1.38 in. inlet size
  • 3.19 x 27.5 in. inlet header
  • Flange/Pin mount type
  • 1.38 in. outlet size
  • 3.19 X 27.5 in. outlet header
  • 18.13 in. trans oil cooler

Silla 7195A - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $191
Lifetime Limited Warranty

1 row - 23.43 in. x 27.25 in. x 1.37 in. core size; 3-3/16 in. x 27-1/2 in. top and bottom headers; 1.4 in. inlet and outlet sizes;

Plastic tanks, aluminum core construction; Engineered and manufactured under the highest quality standards; Effectively boosts engine functions; Distinguished for outstanding, reliable and efficient performance; With lifetime Silla limited warranty.

Spectra Radiator CU2691 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price: $232.64
2 Year Warranty

1-ROW - 23.5 x 26.81 x 1.25 in. core size, 3.06 x 27.38 in. inlet and outlet header, 1.5 in. inlet and outlet size; With 18.13 in. concentric transmission oil cooler; Without engine oil cooler; 100 percent leak tested; Made with the highest grade of materials to ensure product longevity; Manufactured under ISO 9001/TS 16949 quality system; Tested in an endurance simulator in order to exceed OE standards; With 2-year Spectra warranty.

Stillen 401441 - All Aluminum - Performance Radiator
List Price: $565

Stillen Performance Radiator; ALL ALUMINUM, 2-ROW

• Constructed Entirely Out of Aluminum
  • Eliminates the Concern of Breaking the Factory Plastic End Tanks
  • Increased Capacity - Twice as Thick as Factory
  • Uses Factory Mounts for Easy Installation
  • Integrated Factory Transmission Cooler
  • 2-Row Construction
  • Recommend Using Vacuum System to Remove Air From System Upon Installation

Vista-Pro Ready Rad Radiator 432689 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement

List Price:
1 Year Warranty

Vista-Pro Ready-Rad Radiators provide better value and dependability start with better design to meet or exceed Original Equipment specifications.

• Core Size: 23 7/16 x 27 1/4 x 1 7/16
  • Tank Size: Inlet 3/16 x 27 1/2; Outlet 3/16 x 27 1/2
  • Hose Fitting: 1 3/8 Left
  • No of Rows: 1
  • Oil Cooler: 18 1/8 in.
  • Construction: Plastic Tanks/Aluminum Core
  • Warranty: 12 months/12,000 miles against defects in materials and workmanship

Vista-Pro OE Radiator Q9894 - Aluminum core / Plastic Tanks - OEM Replacement
List Price:
Limited Lifetime Warranty

OE technology makes a difference. Designed and manufactured to meet Original Equipment specifications.

Vista-Pro's engineers use their OE heat transfer systems experiences and resources to produce more efficient radiators that are perfectly matched to their application. It's a level of technology that's rare in replacement radiators for the aftermarket.

• Core Size: 23 7/16 x 27 1/4 x 1 7/16
  • Tank Size: Inlet 3/16 x 27 1/2; Outlet 3/16 x 27 1/2
  • Hose Fitting: 1 3/8 Left
  • No of Rows: 1
  • Oil Cooler: 18 1/8 in.
  • Construction: Plastic Tanks/Aluminum Core

There are others OE style brands I will work on adding.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hmmm. This thread looks familiar....... (Looks at first link at bottom of spoonmans signature). Lol.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I bought the CSF 3328. Thanks TAP! It has the internal tranny cooler. For me and my usage, it wasn't worth it to go with external tranny cooling, etc.

The radiator is a work of art. Couldn't be happier with it. Fitment was very good. It's a shame you can't see more of it when it is mounted.

Just thought I would pass along my experience.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for the write up Chas!

We currently have the Stillen Radiator on sale right now for $349!!

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Thanks for the write up Chas!

We currently have the Stillen Radiator on sale right now for $349!!

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks

JT
I want to place an order but the Stillen website doesn't give me an option to pay with Paypal. I saw the logo that you accept Paypal but during checkout it doesn't give me Paypal as a payment option, what gives??

Thanks

·
Registered
730 Posts
I want to place an order but the Stillen website doesn't give me an option to pay with Paypal. I saw the logo that you accept Paypal but during checkout it doesn't give me Paypal as a payment option, what gives??

Thanks
Call me at 714-540-5566 ext 174 and I will take care of you.

We are working out the glitch on our website but you can order directly through me over the phone, email or PM. I will get you the total and send you a Paypal invoice.

Thanks

JT

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would really like the dimension for the koyo HH021687 all aluminum radiator just need the height and width of the core cant find it anywhere emailed koyo couple of days ago tap please tell me you have them

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Hey Chaz, is there a radiator that is shorter in height? Like 17 or 18??
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Hope I don't need one any time soon but I will be coming here for a new performance CSF if my stocker takes a sh!t.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts