Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2006 Titan from a private party. After reading in this forum about trailering lights not working I decided to check mine before leaving to pickup a new concession trailer for my business. I checked the 7 pin connector and found I had no lights. I called the previous owner and he stated that he never installed the relays. I purchased the 3 relays from Nissan at $30.00 per relay. Two blue relays and one brown relay. Everything seems to be working OK, Is there any other secrets that I need to be aware of before heading out to pick up the new trailer??

Thanks and let me say how nice it is to have somewhere to go when you have a problem and no solutions. These forums make life much easier.

·
Registered
367 Posts
maindude said:
I recently purchased a 2006 Titan from a private party. After reading in this forum about trailering lights not working I decided to check mine before leaving to pickup a new concession trailer for my business. I checked the 7 pin connector and found I had no lights. I called the previous owner and he stated that he never installed the relays. I purchased the 3 relays from Nissan at $30.00 per relay. Two blue relays and one brown relay. Everything seems to be working OK, Is there any other secrets that I need to be aware of before heading out to pick up the new trailer??

Thanks and let me say how nice it is to have somewhere to go when you have a problem and no solutions. These forums make life much easier.
you know, im not exactly sure about any other secrets, but i have heared that if you don't get the Tow package the lights don't work for some reason. There have been a number of reports! Im glad to hear you got the problem solved though:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts