Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
160,635 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I'll use the search function next time. :)

·
Super Moderator
160,635 Posts
No worries. The search function here can be a little tricky sometimes. :)

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Funny how the Titan is now the oldest truck in production without a major revision...some cosmetic changes but essentially the same platform and configuration.

Wonder what they could be up to?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I have ideas!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
psh PM me

no no guys its pretty public already
in 2010-2012 the Nissan Titan will be the Dodge Ram, they are combining cause both have same sales so they are combining them
Do you live under a rock??

Nissan pulled the deal, due to Dodge being on the brink of going under!!!:bangit:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Did you guys read the comments under the article? Love this quote from Tayler. Well Said!!!

"I have had a Titan since they came out, 2004. It was 4x4 of the year then. My truck was 5 years old in March. It's a great truck and has plenty of scratches Taylor. Been through 4 hurricanes (outside), flooding this past summer, beach sand and snow 4x4ing, trail riding and has hauled enough to sink a battleship.
Don' t care what the other truck makers or drivers think. I have a great truck that works everyday and plays hard when I want it too. The only reason all the other trucks from Toyota to Dodge have gotten better is because they got slapped awake by Nissan in 2004. They scrambled to catch up and the Titan is still in upper levels of all trucks stock for stock.
I don't care who sells more, that is not a sign of quality. McDonalds sells more meat than my butcher does steaks, guess which one is better quality."

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Did you guys read the comments under the article? Love this quote from Tayler. Well Said!!!

"I have had a Titan since they came out, 2004. It was 4x4 of the year then. My truck was 5 years old in March. It's a great truck and has plenty of scratches Taylor. Been through 4 hurricanes (outside), flooding this past summer, beach sand and snow 4x4ing, trail riding and has hauled enough to sink a battleship.
Don' t care what the other truck makers or drivers think. I have a great truck that works everyday and plays hard when I want it too. The only reason all the other trucks from Toyota to Dodge have gotten better is because they got slapped awake by Nissan in 2004. They scrambled to catch up and the Titan is still in upper levels of all trucks stock for stock.
I don't care who sells more, that is not a sign of quality. McDonalds sells more meat than my butcher does steaks, guess which one is better quality."
FYI.......Flfinfan wrote that not the douch bag Taylor.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
No the deal is still on, my dad works at Nissan smart one, i hear about it everyday!
Oh goody!!! We have another kid!!

Glad to hear!!! Call Dodge and tell them to stop the deal with Fiat, because your Dad heard it was still on with Nissan!!!

Go to bed, it's late!!:bangit:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
You just showed your true age, and you showed it like a complete idiot. Enjoy the rest of your time on the forum
YOU shouldn't be talking, hahaha!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts