Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
looks less aggressive. less bold. like they arent taking a chance with a new design. kinda lame...but maybe its the whole van thing going on after the hood that throws everything off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if these get the Mercedes Diesel treatment like the Sprinter since Nissan/Renault and Mercedes joined forces.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thats one butt ugly vehicle....

·
Registered
924 Posts
Way to boxy looking, no rounded out shape to it. Would not be surprised if those made it into a police deptartment service fleet. Heck NYPD is already using the Nissan altimas as patrol vehicles. They are a bit more expensive than the chevy's, and less time at dealership for service on warrnty issues.

·
Registered
109 Posts
are those nasty looking things gonna have diesel motors cause if so thats a foot in the door for the t diesel!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Everything I've read points to the 4.0 V6 and the 5.6 V8. I would think that a diesel like that of the Mercedes Sprinter could make it into the van, but I'm just speculating. With Mercedes as a partner now, who knows what kind of technology sharing could happen. I do know that Nissan has many different diesels that they make in house, so a Mercedes variant could also be a non issue. I would think that Nissan would spec one of their own diesels first, and then buy an outside motor as a last resort.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Way to boxy looking, no rounded out shape to it. Would not be surprised if those made it into a police deptartment service fleet. Heck NYPD is already using the Nissan altimas as patrol vehicles. They are a bit more expensive than the chevy's, and less time at dealership for service on warrnty issues.
Usually you don't buy a work van for looks, it is more boxy but the upright walls allow you to mount shelves on the inside with no issues, also large pallots can be forklift in without catcing the top door openings.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I got to see one in person when I drove up to Tennessee for ZCON 2010. Wasn't bad in person. Hope it sells.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks just like all the other boxed front ends everyone else is coming out with. seems as if Nissan is jumping on the band wagon to me as well... hope this style doesn't flow into their other model vehicles!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sorry to bring back this thread but how about one of TT finest PS pros can work a little magic from these pics into truck form. Then we would have an idea as to what they might look like. I dont like the front ends myself but maybe its the van itself thats making it look goofy. Just a thought...

·
Registered
18 Posts
the whole frame is the same as the Titan... unlikely this will share the same styling as the New Titan since the new Titan is about 2-3 years out.

·
Registered
256 Posts
im loving the Nissan Commercial van. I use a Ford E-350 right now, but I plan on scooping one of these up. A lot of thought went into them, and the functionality is great. Im getting excited even talking about it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts