Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW @ TCC: '04 Nissan Titan

(TCC Staff) The coming year will bring on a clash of titans, a poor pun, perhaps, but appropriate nonetheless. From Dearborn, Mich., comes the latest reincarnation of Ford's F-Series pickups, long the best-selling nameplate in the U.S. But the '04 model year also brings a very serious and very credible newcomer to the segment, the Nissan Titan. Nissan's not the first import to field a full-size pickup. That distinction goes to Toyota - sort of. Its Tundra is undersized and underpowered and has never been a serious contender in the tough-truck segment. Not so with Nissan. Its Titan is big, bold, and aggressively innovative. Even so, making a dent in the full-size segment, the last real stronghold of the Big Three, won't be easy. So the automaker is starting out slowly, aiming to earn credibility and build word-of-mouth. As TheCarConnection discovered during a few days of driving through the wilds of British Columbia, the word on the street is likely to be quite positive.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I love digging these old threads up occasionally

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
VShortt said:
I love digging these old threads up occasionally
OK, well if you and Squid are gonna do it, at least make it ones that are worth while and can still be considered valuable and/or current/contemporary.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
This one was chosen simply because it was the very last one in the line.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
VShortt said:
This one was chosen simply because it was the very last one in the line.
This dude hasn't even posted since Nov 2003.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
My dear god, what did you find... I clicked on the link in the original post and found this. This website is hillarious.

Homestarrunner

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Treebasher

I love the picture of your shaved cat. I modified it a little and made it my desktop at work. People love it!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts