Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know someone else told us about getting their new Titan hat somewhere on here. I just got mine today...but that's not the important part. Along with the hat came a little pamphlet with "2008 TITAN useful hints" showing how to use things like the bluetooth, memory seats etc. Again, not the important part..

I also got a letter congratulating me on my purchase of a new 08 Titan and, now here's the important part, "YOUR SATISFACTION WITH YOUR TITAN IS OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE. IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE, WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT IT."
They follow this up with what they call a TITAN HOTLINE which I thought you all should have. It's 1-800-973-9992.
If this is repeated info I apologize. I just thought some of you could surely use it!

Mods may want to sticky the thread.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Nice - someone should call this about the wobble.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Yeah, was delivered in a nice box along with the literature I mentioned. I was surprised as well.
No, you bought the hat and got the truck for free!:jester: :cheers:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Everyone didn't get the hat. I got a $20.00 gift certificate and another coupon for 15% off Nissan accessories. And both can't be used together. And $20.00 can't be used towards any service.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Subscribing for future reference.......

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought my 08 the day after christmas and I havent gotten anything, except for my awesome truck, but I had to pay for that.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slight515 said:
I bought my 08 the day after christmas and I havent gotten anything, except for my awesome truck, but I had to pay for that.
I picked my truck up the Saturday before Christmas and got my hat yesterday so you may still get it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks for posting the hotline, HVT. I get the first oil change for free with my '08...did everyone get that? I will anxiously await the hat and pamphlet (but won't hold my breath).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts