Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Bluebee, how long have you had your Ram? Any tranny problems yet? I heard they have the bugs worked out but yours is an '04. I would hope your truck will outrun a Titan, it's a single cab...lol I like the Rams too though, I don't own a Titan or a Ram soo...no bias here, lol

·
Banned
20 Posts
aaron_c said:
Hey Bluebee, how long have you had your Ram? Any tranny problems yet? I heard they have the bugs worked out but yours is an '04. I would hope your truck will outrun a Titan, it's a single cab...lol I like the Rams too though, I don't own a Titan or a Ram soo...no bias here, lol
I have had my 04 Ram just over a year (15 months). No tranny problems yet. I keep the nitrous to a dull roar (100hp shot). No problem here with Titans. They are the better truck V8 other than the Hemi LOL. A little bias here.
I have looked at there design. Without a doubt it is very good or better than all the rest. With time I'm sure mods will come and show it's full potential. Just have to give the comp. some razzin.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Who made that fuel line adapter on the head's truck? I don't suppose there is a schrader valve on the fuel rail like there is on my ZX2....

Andrew

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
ablexus said:
Who made that fuel line adapter on the head's truck? I don't suppose there is a schrader valve on the fuel rail like there is on my ZX2....

Andrew
HE made his own but you can buy the Stillen piece I posted a link above. I've installed mine already.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
yep just adding a 50 shot of nos will get you damn close to being as fast as a stock ford lightning, they run high 13's on street tires.. TheHead ran a 13.7 with some mods.. We have still yet to see how fast a supercharged titan will go, I guess all of the guys with superchargers just bought them to tow with.. :boxing:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
bluebee said:
Yeah, he realized Titans are a JOKE.
NOT!

And you'd win against my former truck - you have less weight, more gear, more spray, and a programmer.

But I got a small SUV you are welcome to tangle with... Only a 4-banger, baby seat installed in the rear....

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I need the juice:smoke:

·
Registered
1 Posts
the head said:
This is the modified fuel hose. The fitting is just a 90 degree 1/8" NPT to -4AN fitting. I had a different fuel hose setup prior to this, hence the high pressure fuel hose and clamps. You could drill a stock fuel hose without removing the stock line from it if you do it this way. My first hose was not drilled on the end, I just inserted a barbed tee fitting into the rubber hose part and then went to the solenoid that way (with another barbed hose fitting mounted to the solenoid). The pics show the way I'm doing it now and it is much easier to run this way.

theres a much cleaner and easier way to do the fuel tap. The guys in texas have a great adapter. PTPmotorsports.com is their site. Its an adapter that bolts between the fuel rail and the damper. then you just connect your fuel line to the adapter and youre done.

·
Registered
789 Posts
stoutryan said:
theres a much cleaner and easier way to do the fuel tap. The guys in texas have a great adapter. PTPmotorsports.com is their site. Its an adapter that bolts between the fuel rail and the damper. then you just connect your fuel line to the adapter and youre done.
You can get one from Stillen.com also.
________
Vaporizer Review

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I called stillen to buy my fuelrail adapter fitting for my nitrous setup they flat out told me they wouldn't sell me anything seperate from thier supercharger package, that if i wanted the fuel rail fitting i'd have to buy a supercharger..
kinda stupid to send business away like that but i guess they must be raking in the money so 50.00 is chump change.. :dunno:

Also the place where you can find it is here:
Pro Tech Performance, 808 Mcphaul, Austin, TX, 78758, 512-834-8771, 512-834-8772
It should be about $50 and it's the same one that works on teh G35 and 350Z.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
SoBeGraphics said:
Dude... buy the freaking S/C pocket the fuel rail and throw the rest away!! duh!
I second that. Wait, don't throw the rest away... I'll give you $8.50 for it. Fine, ten dollars.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
stoutryan said:
Yep and thankfully now that the titan is seeing a little development parts are now available than when I was doing it. I wish I'd a had that setup back then, but it wasn't that big of a deal to fab a stock line, either.

·
Registered
530 Posts
crownsey54 said:
so is it hard to put n2o on ur truck or is it easy.

good question ????

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there,

I would like to get the Nitrous system like you have. Can you send me info on how to get one and if you have any tips on making this a good experience?
Thanks

Sit’

21 - 40 of 132 Posts