Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Banned
114 Posts
How big of a shot is safe to use? 100? 150?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
mastiff said:
in my opinion nitrous is cheating
Yeah he's been banned at other sites already....he's mad for whatever reasons.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Someone handed him an arse whoopin sounds like??? LOL. He lost his milk money to someone running laffin gas!!!! Funny???? Hell yes!!!! I will be on the "cheater list" in a week or so.......have everything in the garage waiting for installation!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
roy365 said:
Someone handed him an arse whoopin sounds like??? LOL. He lost his milk money to someone running laffin gas!!!! Funny???? Hell yes!!!! I will be on the "cheater list" in a week or so.......have everything in the garage waiting for installation!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

nitrous and cams on this motor are a beautiful thing :) :gunz:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Toomnymods said:
nitrous and cams on this motor are a beautiful thing :) :gunz:
Until you try to hook up at WOT:rollingey: Glad to hear from ya bro. They got you working your a** off or what? I hope you dont mind if I holler at you next week while I am hooking up The NX kit? I may have some stupid questions I am sure. :dude:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Dealing with a price:performance ratio - what is more bang for the buck, cams or nos?

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
anmut said:
Dealing with a price:performance ratio - what is more bang for the buck, cams or nos?
Nitrous prolly. Either one with the assistance of Uprev will make you smile. I spent more for the cams and install than the NX kit. But you need to be able to tune for each.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
roy365 said:
Nitrous prolly. Either one with the assistance of Uprev will make you smile. I spent more for the cams and install than the NX kit. But you need to be able to tune for each.

When you buys a set of cams for the Titan, do you have to upgrade the valve springs and valves and etc...?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
roy365 said:
What NX kit did you buy? How hard was the installation? Cost?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
anmut said:
What NX kit did you buy? How hard was the installation? Cost?
I have the EFI Fly by wire kit from Nitrous express. 12lb carbon fiber tank, purge kit. I havent installed it yet. Just doing some research and figuring everything out before i jump into it one weekend.

·
Registered
177 Posts
everyone's talking about nitrous and cams and how they never seen a supercharged titan e.t. time, is it unheard of about a supercharged camed out nitrous fed titan....?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
everyone's talking about nitrous and cams and how they never seen a supercharged titan e.t. time, is it unheard of about a supercharged camed out nitrous fed titan....?
Woah, I need new shorts. Just imagine the power this truck would be putting down. :redblob"

41 - 60 of 132 Posts