Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any experience with nitto dune graplers? I am trying to decide between these and some bfg all terrain in a 325/60/20. I dont do alot of off road, but want to be able to hold my own if I have to. How is the wear on the nitto's? My brother has the bfg's and loves them. Thanks for the attention. Hope to have pics of the 6 inch lift and kmc monster tires up by next week.

·
Banned
230 Posts
I was considering the same 2 tires. My neighbor had the BFGs on his Jeep and swears by them, so I think I'm going with them. Dune grapplers are pretty sweet looking though.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
i read some reviews about dune grapps having horrible tread wear. like 20K miles. i'd vote for the BFG's

oh, and nitto terra grapplers are used by many folks on the forum and i haven't ever heard anything negative about those. have you looked into them at all?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply guys. After much consideration, I will be going with the dune grapplers. I got a good deal (about $250) cheaper than the bfg's. I should have them on by this friday with the new wheels. I'll post some pics soon there after...thanks again...alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts