Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone here tried the Nitto Mud Grappler Tires. If so, I was wondering how bad the road noise is. If loud, are there any other tires that you would suggest that may look aggressive but not as loud.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Nitto MTs ride decent for an MT but they are very loud and need to be rotated alot or they wear down pretty quick. You should check out the Cooper Discoverer STT or the Toyo MTs.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Delta15 said:
I know a lot of members love there toyo open country MT's
and would highly recommend them.
I like the toyo tires alot, Delta15. The reviews are great for them. Also, they still have the aggressive tuff look to them and look great for the road as well. These may be the tires I buy. :cheers:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Megw3788 said:
The Nitto MTs ride decent for an MT but they are very loud and need to be rotated alot or they wear down pretty quick. You should check out the Cooper Discoverer STT or the Toyo MTs.
Those Swampers look nice also. How is the road noise from those?

·
Registered
218 Posts
swampers are loud, the loudest tire ever is the super swamper bogger, but man they work wonders in mud

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
You might want to look into the Kumho Road Venture M/T's. Very agressive look to them. And they perform very well on and off road.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ecrawford said:
Those Swampers look nice also. How is the road noise from those?
Actually road noise isn't too bad, especially considering they're Swampers. By no means are these tires as quiet as ATs, but for MTs they're not too loud.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Mickey Thompson ATZ'z look very aggressive for an all-terrain, and the road noise is minimal. I havent had them long enough to speak on their wear patterns, but they sure look good!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
kevdizzle said:
horrible. loudest tire ive ever driven on by far. and they get worse as the tread wears.
kevdizzle is right, even new those things hum like twin turbo prop plane and as they wear they sound like a fleet of twin turbo props flying outside the truck. best tire to go with is the Toyo MTs... tough, quiet, great traction and baja proven.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts