Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 new nitto mt almost new in great condition, only 6000 miles and no cuts or plugged holes make me an offer if your interested

·
Registered
103 Posts
$500? PM if I'm in your ballpark. Any tread pics?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are some tred pictures and I'm looking to get at least half of what I payed so $600 is the lowest

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It may appear that way but honestly these tires were only on for 3 months heres a picture of a brand new nitto mud grappler with 0 miles judge for yourself

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think this is the only picture i have i can look for others but for now here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
Looks like a lot more than 6000 miles imo...
You get at most 20k mi with those thats why. And that's if you treat them very carefully. Great look, just not enough life.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can get more than 20k my mom has 38s on her hummer with 23000 and they have about 1/4 inch of tread

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
tutttitan said:
It may appear that way but honestly these tires were only on for 3 months heres a picture of a brand new nitto mud grappler with 0 miles judge for yourself
Ohhh, my bad. I'm used to my Terra grapplers...I have more than twice that much thread it looks like. I guess looks are deceiving, I'm sure they will last a while.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really want to get these tires sold, because my truck was hit by some old man and now it needs some body work so i will let the tires go for 450 and i can ship them let me know if ur interested and i can give you a shipping price or work out a way to meet thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$400 someone buy these things i need the money

·
Registered
14 Posts
how much is the shipping to texas 77651??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the shipping would be 155 let me know if you are interested

1 - 18 of 18 Posts