Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles can one expect to get with proper rotation and not many burn-outs:bouncy: etc.. Anyone have these with many miles on them?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Wut up Salty dog! jasonmotox has these if he dont hit this up PM him. You better get moving the meet is coming! lol

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Salty Dizog, I've only had mine on for 3500 miles. This is what I've gathered....
good in the mud, noisy on the street, tires get hot after driving more than 30 minutes wich means they probly wont last a long time..maybe 30-35k?
they look awesome! I'm going with some Toyos next time around just because of the noise level. might not be so loud if I got some exhaust?
overall pretty happy with them, wouldnt get em if your not going to use them.
If you get some lets get together for some muddin!!

check out Lurchablahblah 100th thread about mud terraines for pics and sound clips.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
salty dog said:
i got them last night just wondering how long i can expect....My truck does look sick now though
pics!!! :idea:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
lol, I got ya bro. Hey let me know if you want to drive it to work one day I will swing in and take some w/my camera phone so we can get them up on here I know others will want to see as well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ourbaby said:
lol, I got ya bro. Hey let me know if you want to drive it to work one day I will swing in and take some w/my camera phone so we can get them up on here I know others will want to see as well.
I drove it today it is out fron of my work with my bike in it..Ahhhh yeah gonna moto after work, can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ourbaby said:
Good deal What is the address of where it is parked?
Swweeet! Let me know if u can come by and I will meet u out front. I am beside the florida theatre directly in front of old republic title (it has blue awning over door) u will see truck out front. Address is 120 e forsyth...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
LoL I go to Old Republic a lot. I have your cell I will give you a buzz in a bit to get you to come out. I am in the mini fuel efficient bat mobile aka the bug.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ourbaby said:
LoL I go to Old Republic a lot. I have your cell I will give you a buzz in a bit to get you to come out. I am in the mini fuel efficient bat mobile aka the bug.
haha ok just let me know....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts