Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have 4 33x12.50x20 mud grapplers for sale. They have 4500 miles on them i bought them back in January so about a year ago and took them off like 2 months ago for bigger 1's. Im from texas and looking to get about 450 out of them let me know if your interested. ( i can email you good pics if ur interested but it wont let me upload all of them for some reason) Thanks Guys

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Well Hello Santa..... Let me verify something right quick.....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Well crude. those are smaller than what I have. Thanks anyway.. best of luck to you Santa, someone is gonna get a Heck of a Deal

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I called a buddy who is looking for some new meats. I will let you know what he says. He is currently runnign 265's so he is liking the 285 thought. Especially in an MT. Oh yeah, and he built my bumper.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Piss on it. Call me... Another PM inbound. I will either meet you halfway or come out. Be real interested in being able to get them on for the meet this weekend

·
Registered
29 Posts
are these the same tires you were selling awhile back that you were advertising with 6,000 miles "33x12.50x20 nitto mudgrapplers. Bought them in March. 6,000 miles on them. Went up to a 35. about $700"

im begining to think they have more than even 6,000

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope these are different ones. I sold the ones from march but these are newwer ones. Sorry but sale has fell through
sandaddiction said:
are these the same tires you were selling awhile back that you were advertising with 6,000 miles "33x12.50x20 nitto mudgrapplers. Bought them in March. 6,000 miles on them. Went up to a 35. about $700"

im begining to think they have more than even 6,000

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My favorite. I wouldnt put any other tire on my truck, i wouldnt care if it was lifeted or not. I put the same mud grapplers on it now with 35's. Nitto makes some high quality tires. There terra grapplers are even nice, but im not a big fan of anything not mud terrain
:gunz:
sandaddiction said:
oh gotcha..sorry for the off topic question but how did you like that tire

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Tires look great, thanks for the hook up Jake. If anyone else is looking to buy from him, he is a solid guy, even for a college student.

LOL....j/k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts