Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked, but I can't find the door sticker that you guys have mentioned. The only one is the tire pressure guide on the drivers door pillar.

Maybe I just blind or is there another place for me to look. I only guessing mine was recently built but would love to know for certain!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine was right under the tire info.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have do not have a tire pressure guide either. Is there any other location for it. Can I figure Manufacture date from VIN?

·
Super Moderator
35,621 Posts
Did you look in the seat back pocket of driver's seat? There should be a tag there that will have the born on date.

Also if you have the window sticker with the EPA mileage info and what package your vehicle came with, bottom center has the born on date as well.

Do a search for additional information on born on dates. Lots of posts.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Or call 1800NISSAN1, they can tell you if you dont feel like looking for it

·
Registered
411 Posts
My door sticker only listed month and year, but mine did have the slip of paper in the driver's seat back pocket. My window sticker was torn at the bottom so the date wasn't legible. I also discovered a sticker on the back side of the grill but it had a date of 2/13/04, where as the paper behind the seat listed 2/16/04. The seats must be the last part of the assembly. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts