Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 titan 160xxxk wont turn over everything works as far as lights, radio, heater, fan, wipers, horn. I replaced ipdm to new black one, battery replaced, positive terminal+ fusible links, negative terminal cable, all have been replaced and still nothing. everything lights up normal its not the key I have had that happen already and it will crank but not start when the key is the issue. took it to a local shop they didn't do any good just charged 150 to tell me take it to the dealer. (dealership nearest to me is 114 miles away) trying to avoid paying over 400 to tow it. the issues happened after disconnecting battery after a successful ecu flash with uprev I started her to make sure before doing anything else once I disconnected the battery things went south really quick. truck has been out of service for 2 weeks now. :serious::serious:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Have you tried reflashing the ecu?

Reactions: Omarr

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Never mind. My initial thought didn't come out correctly.
Try Mike's idea.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Another thing I thought of is do you have the anti theft setting on uprev? I've never set mine up for anti theft so I dont know exactly how the vehicle reacts when its set to anti theft,I just wanted to run that by you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't know, what about the senor that says the truck is in park??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone I have reset the ecu and nothing and I thought the same thing because I do have the anti-theft map but I have flashed the ecu to stock and still nothing I had to fly to new York for work and I think ill bite the bullet and have it towed to the stealer ship. once she is fixed a for sale sign is being put on her....

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks everyone I have reset the ecu and nothing and I thought the same thing because I do have the anti-theft map but I have flashed the ecu to stock and still nothing I had to fly to new York for work and I think ill bite the bullet and have it towed to the stealer ship. once she is fixed a for sale sign is being put on her....
Did you every find out what the problem was

1 - 7 of 7 Posts