Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the fr1010 code has expired.

Getting ready for a whole new big brake front and back setup and could use the help.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Don't know about Frozen, but I've had R1 concepts rotors and pads on my truck for several years now. They've been great.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes, it’s still good. Call and Chris will hook it up. I just ordered these. He sent me a pic today, and I should receive them next week. Tell him Jason said he called in the order and received titantalk discount with the code.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
I went with the frozen slotted/dimpled, which I didn’t know existed, but is perfect for what I’m wanting. He recommends the Hawk LTS pads and carries them in stock. I also got SS BF Good-wrench brake lines. I’m replacing my calipers with powerstop (Red), which are remanufactured OEM. I got them from Jon with Openwide Performance.. this setup is going to be nasty..

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is really hard to find discount codes for stuff like this and it is sad when it expires. I always like to buy stuff online now because you can find promo codes for almost everything now. When you just go to the store to buy stuff the price will not change. That is just one of the good things of buying stuff online. Just few days ago I found promo codes for a store that sells accessories on https://promocodius.com/se/butiker/campadre-rabattkod. All the codes worked and I managed to get some big discounts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts