Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn my lights on to drive at night, my center console (radio/clock/temp controls) lights turn off. Is there a way to keep them on when I turn my headlights on? 2012 nissan titan pro-4x with Rockford radio

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
They shouldn't turn off. First, be sure your dimmer isn't all the way down. But I suspect you have some sort of short or bad ground somewhere.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They shouldn't turn off. First, be sure your dimmer isn't all the way down. But I suspect you have some sort of short or bad ground somewhere.
Thank you, I'll have to checkout the dimmer. I just picked up the truck yesterday. Trying to figure out all of the features

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Probably the dimmer if they're on when the lights are off. If they're off all the time there is a fuse near the glove box that controls those lights.

·
Registered
13 Posts
When I turn my lights on to drive at night, my center console (radio/clock/temp controls) lights turn off. Is there a way to keep them on when I turn my headlights on? 2012 nissan titan pro-4x with Rockford radio
I just had this issue. Turn on my headlights and the radio/climate control lights go off. The tech said it was a ground issue coming from the gauge cluster (said power to dash lights comes from gauge cluster harness. I could replace cluster for $800 or run a work around ground. I decided on the work around and that solved the issue. I will eventually look to replace the cluster, but will look for a higher model cluster since my truck is only an S model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts